translate

Tuesday 8 November 2016

DIARY OF LIFE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


 A busy day so far and I have a ten minute gap to write some words before starting all over again. Firstly, last night Hub and I watched a really sad drama about a little boy who came to England to get life saving treatment for his sister. He came with his older brother and Mother whilst his Father stayed in their country to work. Damilola was a innocent ten year old boy who ended up in a very rough part of London. Long and short of it is the poor child got stabbed on his way home from school. Hub and I had tears in our eyes. The pain I felt was unbearable. The child was not only stabbed, but the beast twisted the knife and then pushed a marble down the child’s throat. I can’t remember the statistics but the amount of stabbings in London where kids have been killed over the past few years is frightening. What the hell is going on in the world?

 

Well America, what has happened to you guys today? I’m almost too scared to look at the news, so let’s escape it for a while and take a look at what else is going on?

Giant snowballs have washed up on a Siberian beach. Firstly, how and where did they come from? And who made the snowballs? Haha, the fish?

 

Africa, poachers, please let’s try to do something about this? Tests have shown that the majority of carvings of ivory have come from African elephants from the past three years. It sickens me and I really hope anyone who does this to elephants dies a very painful death then faces the devil and burns in hell.

 

A UFO has been spotted hiding in the clouds and it’s said that could be the reason for the last Italian earthquake.

 

Our wonderful Prince Harry is dating an American actress and it’s said that she has had racial abuse from our press. She is 35. Gosh, what will Philip say? Almost passed healthy child baring age. And our Prince is so good with kids. But as long as he is happy that is the main thing. Oh, and she has been married before. Haha. It’s like he is totally rebelling and going against everything that Royalty expect. Well, I just hope he and his love doesn’t face the same death as his poor beautiful Mum! Di was killed in my opinion for sure.

 

A pregnant woman was alerted by her pet dog that she was having a miscarriage during the night.

 

Talking of dogs, mine right now are enjoying a fantastic free run. Bless June, because the weather was awful on Sunday, she came today. I love to think that they are running free. So, must do the floors before the beasties come back and mess it up again. Not sure what I am going to make for dinner tonight, a hungry Hub and a Moodie teen to feed. What a wonderful day? Smile. I burned my finger the other night and I still can’t use my finger to open my phone. You know finger recognition? Well obviously,,, it doesn’t take notice to burnt fingers or wet fingers. So why do burglars wear gloves?  Just carry a pot of water around with you. Better still, get someone to burn the fingers and let it be half as painful to those they are about to rob.

OK, not nice Fifi. And?

 

Today there is a real nip in the air. As it should be this time of year. I bet we get a white Christmas this year? Which reminds me, I also need to order some new lights. Did I tell you I ordered a new Christmas tree? It has three kinds of snow on it. It’s seven feet tall. I have a big day of insurance men tomorrow, I will tell you more when I learn what is happening, but wait till you hear the start of the story? More tomorrow. X

 

 

 

No comments: