translate

Wednesday 2 November 2016

MY KIND OF READ


I was reading a free book today and the synopsis turned me off the story, but I read the first chapter it was accessible for one, and I hope when I have time I will go back to it. Now, you know I have a kindle. I have been downloading some what I thought would be some great books of late. Oh, my. I can’t stand the voice on my kindle. It’s so false. I guess so is my lap top software, but I’m more used to it and my kindle has a lady’s voice where as I like the deep voice of the man. I will ask Hub if I can have a man’s voice on my kindle and see if that helps. I do have the attention of a nat when it comes to books. When I could see, I couldn’t bare reading. My mind was too active. But now I have to listen to stories, so a, giving my eyes a break as when I could see, I was partially sighted and to read did hurt. So now no pain when reading, just need to listen. Hmm. Struggling. I want to re-write the book. I’m a head of the story too. But this free book I read today on my lap top so, the voice I like, is this


 

Why do I like it? Oh, it’s dark. I don’t like nasty stories, my Husband listens to murder stories, no way I can. But I can’t see the hell this person has found himself in. The colours of black, green, reds and fiery oranges. He is a great writer he paints pictures with his words and sadly this is what my books are lacking, it’s like

“La, di, dah. Whah ever.””

Like an annoying fly hovering around. But this story is great, the beginning is anyway, as I said I didn’t have time to read the rest, I only hope that is accessible?

 

People ask me why I love to write dark poetry? I really don’t have an answer. I have seen loads of darkness in my life, devastation and grief. Punishments done to me and others but I have also seen sunshine, flowers and had experiences that only the finest Princess would require.

 

I love dark writing as far as hell, devils and so on because it’s not really real. As for murders? I can’t stand as that is too real. The books I have down loaded on my kindle are chick reads really, so no brain required and that is what I want to get away from because if a brain is involved it normally means some kind of reality and reality is what I want to escape from.

 

Why do we read what we do? I don’t think it reflects our real life, do you?

No comments: