translate

Monday 7 November 2016

FROM RUSSIA WITH CONCERN

 
I wonder where the bad atmosphere will end between UK US and Russia? Also, when will Putin die? How old is he even? I think mid 60’s. He has two daughters that we know of. One seems to be very intelligent and the younger just seems to be very rich. A billionaire at thirty. How do you become a billionaire at thirty unless you marry rich or have rich parents? It stinks corruption. I don’t like the man I don’t trust him at all, just like I don’t trust Hillary Clinton, but I believe like everything in Russia, Putin is scarier, because the new Russians have no care, no care or values in life. They are like machines. Old Russia would be so ashamed of the new Russians.

 

Saying that, I don’t know what the trend is to constantly be on the backs of Russians or should I say Russia? I have said before, we like to poke a stick at Russia and one day they will turn around and retaliate and when they do, that will be the end of the world. A mix of Putin and Clinton has world disaster written all over it. At least if Trump gets voted in, his wall will be built and no one will get to them and no one will get out to fight back. I don’t think Trump is a war monger.

 

The world is a mess. I just wish Russia would get a new President. All those around Putin are paid all his close associates are billionaires. He apparently isn’t. He doesn’t need to be. But he will call in favours when he is done for at the top, only thing is, how blooming long will we have to wait before he falls?

 

I would never go back to Russia again. The last time was bad enough. I want to remember Russia as I knew it for 16 years. When peasants were the Mothers of Russia and those wealthy were the rats. Now the rats rule and the peasants are forgotten about.

 

I do wonder if it still has that smell about it? When we used to enter the aeroplane, Aeroflot, it had a dreadful sweet smell, something they cleaned with as the hotel bathrooms smelled the same. And when we stepped off the aeroplane, that smell, of fear, dread and pain. Mainly because I knew what was to come for me. But after the dreadful treatment, that smell remained. I would recuperate, well, that was my time when I was supposed to have time to relax and gather life back together after such trauma, but somehow it didn’t quite happen.

 

I did have time though to spend hours with the nicest people and learn of their passions and their life maps that had normally been chosen by others for them.

 

Eat at quaint restaurants and walk along the River Moscow banks looking up to the tall towers covered in             golds and beautiful blues.

 

I watched the pain in the soulless soldiers as they would march by and feel fear as I walked through Gorki park. The circus was the only place where there was some kind of relief, but as I grew up, I started to have concern for the animals.

 

I had experiences in Russia that no one I know would have ever had, some, most, wouldn’t want, but there were some experiences that I will treasure forever. I have written before about my time in the black sea. Gosh, it really was a life fit for a princess, but I came back to Moscow and respected my old friends. I can’t even imagine staying by the Black Sea living that life. I wouldn’t want it and that is the truth.

 

So, where will our world end up? We are slowly killing it, and we can do our small things to try to protect it a little makes a lot. It all starts with attitude. X

No comments: