translate

Sunday 20 November 2016

GO APE


Aland Islands, Aruba, Venezuela, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, United States, Italy, Canada and Germany are the top ten countries viewing today. Gosh, can you believe we have 155,000 views in total? I wonder if we will get to the big one six O by the end of the year? My prediction says we will just miss that number, unless I can write something that people will want to share with their friends and families. My lovely Blogget Donna shared some of my chocolate poems bless her and we received a bumper load of viewers from America that week. The end of the month’s stats make a new read. Saying goodbye to a couple of countries who have been in the top ten since the start of my blog page, but welcoming two new countries into the top ten. I will print the results at the end of the month.

 

Well, today Hub went to church to play piano bless him I hoped he would be alright as he suffers badly from Trigeminal Neuralgia.

 And yesterday waiting for the bus to come home, it was so cold that always makes him worse along with stress. When I first met him, gosh it was awful. I had to call the ambulance one night and he used to pass out with the pain. He was on so many pills an potions. Thank goodness after a few months, he stopped stressing about life, he was happier and things calmed down. He isn’t on any potions now, apart from normal pain killers, but some days he can’t move his face down one side. He is in so much pain he can’t think straight.

 

I had to stay in as our joiner was due, also a huge sheet we were waiting for to cover our piano  when we get our ceiling fixed. We wanted a piano cover. Gosh £150 I don’t think so, not yet any way so we just bought a super king size sheet and told the guy to bring a sheet too, but we will put our clean one on first. Oh, I’m truly dreading this work done. It’s mega. And I’m trying to get a hold of our painter, as we know he is good and he isn’t returning my texts so I think I am going to have to phone him. I joke he is the painter I have written about before who has few teeth and the few he has are black. He has his car doors kicked in and one time he came his driver’s side window was out. Smile. But he is a great worker a good guy too. I can trust him. Hope he isn’t in rehab?

 

My joiner is a true find. He is going to fit a couple of internal doors for us. Our blooming doors lead by Waggatail can be opened with ease and the dogs are put to bed at nights and as soon as they think the coast is clear and we are tucked nicely into bed, we hear the door being pushed open and they go into the living room. Waggs climbs on the sofa too which is so annoying as I have a beautiful new cream round cushion and it will be covered in black hair. And it’s the kind you can’t wash.

 

I have glass doors now they are so old and really need painting now but by the time I pay for that to be done, fixed and painted, I can get new doors and he is so good he even is attempting to seal my shower so it doesn’t leak again. And, at last he is going to hang my beautiful painting. Oh I forgot I have a curtain rail to do as well. Teen said he would do that, so I will see if he will as it needs to be solid, not sure if Teen can do the solid thing.

 

We decided in the end not to go through our insurance because it was going to cost so much more and they wouldn’t do the shower room for that quote, only the ceiling. So, we got a plasterer who is the Son of a friend of Hubs. I hope to goodness he will be Okay, he asked me to remove all of my furniture from my room. Em, where? How? The piano takes three men to move it. As for the sofa’s and all of the electric stuff that is making Hub ill the thought of that. He has so much wiring in the lounge I think we have about twelve plugs and so much with regards to our television. Sound bar, speakers and the box that gives us audio. Oh and then there is the internet wiring I am surprised why on earth does he want all the electrics out that are on units or the floor when he is doing the ceiling?

 

He has said that there will be one heck of a mess. I have to take my pictures down. I have. Let me think? Fifteen to take down, then there is the putting them back? Oh my, trying to get them all the right way, all straight way and finding the nails? One is my huge tiger painting. The frame is enormous thick and really heavy. As for my goodness knows how many elephants, fairies, angels, Pegasus and Beatrix Potter characters as well as all of my bear ornaments and blue and white china? Hahaha. Oh, heck, where to put them and to get them all put back in order as I am so OCD about them all matching and being in the right order in height… I know where my Son gets his OCD from.

 

Talking of my Son, he is off to climb trees and swing like a monkey. Goodness knows how much that has cost but it’s something he hasn’t done before and I hope he will enjoy it though it will be so cold as it’s really icy today. They swing on tree’s, go over rope bridges and go down zip slides through the forest. It sounds great.

 

Our dogs had their free run today and this morning when Hub went to church, guess what his clever lad did? Walked right in the church, and straight to the piano up the steps onto the stage. Gosh, he is a wonderful dog. My Wagga can’t guide once she is in church as she is too happy to meet and greet. She is over friendly and loves the attention she gets. Our friend Geordie came back with Hub, she brought me a wonderful item I asked her to get me. Her house the other day had the most amazing smell. It was a plug-in air freshener called Glade and the oil was clean linen. Gosh it smells wonderful. So, bless her cotton, or should that be linen socks, she brought me a plug in today and two refills. I have so many plugs around the house of air fresheners and it’s a nightmare as you can for example buy a plug with the same name but turns out a different shape and you can never get the same fragrance again last time I bought the same make and it read on my grocery list, air freshener and it came to plug in my wall. It was a blooming can. See if I could see the picture, I would see it was a can, but I can’t and it reads the same as it would for a plug in or a free standing freshener.

 

Okay, on that fragrant note, smile, I will go for now. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. X

No comments: