translate

Monday 21 November 2016

FUN WITH FI


Just a thought, and I bet I’m the only one in the world who doesn’t know the answer? I wonder why we have seven days in a week? So, the Christian reason is God made the world in seven days, or six and had his day of rest on Sunday, but what about other countries and cultures who are of other religions? Why do they have seven days too? Just a thought…

 

As you know, I love quotes and here are a few for today.

Never trust someone who takes hours to text you back, but when you are with them they check their phone every minute

 

Hmm this text is a little too harsh, I’ll add LOL at the end. Hahaha. I love that one.

Dear automatic toilet, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I wasn’t finished yet.

That moment when there’s a spider on you and you suddenly turn into a black belt Karate master.

If you are hotter than me that means I’m cooler than you.

 

Gosh I have never been cool, what even is cool?  I don’t think ladies/girls can be cool, do you? What makes someone cool? Being popular with your friends of the same sex and opposite? Well, one time I was, but that was a long time ago, and I for sure didn’t feel cool. Whatever cool is. I think my Son is cool. He dresses really well; he is a real looker according to friends and he for sure can get the ladies as well as girls his age. Oh, and did I mention boys too? He is calm outside, note, outside, I don’t know how to be calm. I’m like a bath full of bubbles and always bubble over and manage to say the wrong thing, I think that is why I love to write, because I can hide behind my screen whereas face to face, if there is a wrong way of saying something, I am an expert.

 

Going to take the Wagging one out now and totally dreading that, it’s so cold. Just wanted to pass on some smiles as they are free and mean the world to people. A true gift is laughter, as long as it’s meant to be laughed about. Haha. Those times when you laugh out of control and you know you shouldn’t but you can’t stop? Oh heck, I hate that….

 

A joke or two before I go thanks to the below website

There were two evil brothers. They were rich, and used their money to keep their ways from the public eye. They even attended the same church, and looked to be perfect Christians.
Then, their pastor retired, and a new one was hired. Not only could he see right through the brothers' deception, but he also spoke well and true, and the church started to swell in numbers. A fund-raising campaign was started to build a new assembly.
 All of a sudden, one of the brothers died. The remaining brother sought out the new pastor the day before the funeral and handed him a check for the amount needed to finish paying for the new building.  "I have only one condition," he said. "At his funeral, you must say my brother was a saint." The pastor gave his word, and deposited the check.  The next day, at the funeral, the pastor did not hold back. "He was an evil man," he said. "He cheated on his wife and abused his family." After going on in this vein for a small time, he concluded with, “But, compared to his brother, he was a saint."

 

Hahahaha. Come on, did you laugh? If that one didn’t turn your frown upside down, let’s see about this. Then I really must dash.

One day at a busy airport, the passengers on a commercial airliner are seated, waiting for the cockpit crew to show up so they can get under way.

The pilot and co-pilot finally appear in the rear of the plane, and begin walking up to the cockpit through the centre aisle. Both appear to be blind. The pilot is using a white cane, as he finds his way down the aisle, the co-pilot is using a guide dog. Both have their eyes covered with huge sunglasses. (Because us blind folk are born with dark glasses, right?)

 At first the passengers do not react; thinking that it must be some sort of practical joke. However, after a few minutes the engines start spooling up and the airplane starts moving down the runway.

The passengers look at each other with some uneasiness, whispering among themselves and looking desperately to the stewardesses for reassurance. Then the airplane starts accelerating rapidly and people begin panicking.

Some passengers are praying, and as the plane gets closer and closer to the end of the runway, the voices are becoming more and more hysterical. Finally, when the airplane has less than 20 feet of runway left, there is a sudden change in the pitch of the shouts as everyone screams at once, and at the very last moment the airplane lifts off and is airborne.

Up in the cockpit, the co-pilot breathes a sigh of relief and turns to the Captain, "You know, one of these days the passengers aren't going to scream and we're going to get killed!"

 

 

http://www.jokeswarehouse.com/cgi-bin/viewjoke2.cgi?id=20010116

No comments: