translate

Wednesday 2 November 2016

A GOODNIGHT FROM ME WITH A SMILE


Qatar, Hungary, Poland, Germany, Spain, US, United Kingdom, France, Australia and Greenland have visited my blog page today. Greenland? One of Father Christmas’s relatives, checking up on me to see if I have been a good girl? Haha. Great to have you all here and early this morning Canada, South Africa, Netherlands and Russia were also aboard the Blogget express.

 

I love the fact that I am in contact now with so many of my Bloggets. I’m getting to know you through your lovely emails. Thank you for those.

 

As for Poland? You guys have gone crazy and it’s great. Over one hundred views per day for the past few days. Please let me know, are you a group, school? I do get a lot of English students reading my blogs, maybe I’m a lesson on how not to speak English? Haha, like the words, hahahahahhahaheheheheheheeh. Bloggets and Wagga?  

 

As the nights start to nip sending shivers down my spine, the heating is turned up, cosy lamps are on and our Son is home safe along with my Hub, so no stress for me. Shamrock is here as well and our dogs are exhausted after a play in the garden, where they go crazy with each other. Wagga loves Shamrock. If Teen comes through the door she will pass him to do her little flirty wiggle for her, and Shamrock loves the fact that Waggs thinks she is wonderful.

 

So, whether you are about to go to bed, have lunch or wake up, how about turning your frown upside down? Here are some funny quotes that made me chuckle.

“Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back”” (Oscar Wild)

“Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.”” (Miles Kington)

“I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way, so I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.”” Emo Philips

And a quote before I go to bed for yet another blooming trip to our Doctors tomorrow, let’s hope I don’t pick up a man this time? Seriously, if you were reading my earlier blog, you will know what I mean. I thought I would leave you with this lovely quote from Mother Teresa. “Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.””

Just don’t eat the pips. X

No comments: