translate

Thursday 1 December 2016

THE CHRISTMAS COUNT DOWN BY FIONA CUMMINGS

I have five minutes to chat to my fave Bloggets. Where to start? I guess at the beginning. Well, yesterday we decided our living room was finished, we have’nt put the pictures up yet, apart from my huge one of my tiger. Well, not mine personally, as we don’t have room here for her, but she is a real tiger in a reserve in England. She is beautiful black and white with bright blue eyes.

I decided to get my tree done then we can start to feel Christmassy after the past few days. Also, remember I told you my Hub requested tac for this year? Just in case the Government are listening, that was tac, not tax…

So I ordered an inflatable Christmas stocking and an inflatable nut cracker. Hahahhaha. What would they be like?

We with anticipation, opened the tiny box’s that they came in.
Oh
My
Goodness…
He wanted tac, he has it.

I have never seen such rubbish. Hahaha. I gave them a rating on Amazon. 1 point. Only because there isn’t a zero. Basically, they are bin bags with a Christmas theme. Well, the stocking is quite small with candy canes coming out and parcels with bows. Then the big man came along. We plugged the nut cracker in and we laughed out of control.

He just kept blowing up and up and up… Was he going to stop?
I’m not very good at reading sizes or measurements when ordering on line.

Let’s just say, he’s a big lad.

Out we went with what they call the guy ropes, more like bits of string. Plugged them in and watched the fun begin. Only thing is, as soon as you turn them off and we can’t leave them overnight as the noise?
Hahhaha. It’s like a taxi waiting out there. I got the ladders and put the wall lights up too, class, that’s my taste. Well, we came in Hub was mortified, in fact his morti has never been so fied…

I started to put the tree up with Hub he did most of that. He’s great like that, but then I noticed hole obviously for a screw to go in? Well, Hub looked and at last he found it hiding in the box thankfully he knew how to do that. Then he helped me with the lights and our normal humour. “Are they on?”” How the heckers do I know? Hehehehe.

As I was putting the lights on the tree, after untangling them all, I heard the almightiest laugh as someone passed our house. I was right in front of the window so nowhere to hide. After it went quiet, Hub went out and the nut cracker, who we left standing up, was laying against the shrub as if drunk so that was what the person was laughing at
Hub unplugged it, saying we need something to stop him falling over. I asked about the stocking? He replied. Oh, that thing, wasn’t even on the ground, it was floating in the air. Hahahhahaa.
Teen returned from ice scating where he had been with Shamrock. He asked what it was on the ground? I said go and plug it in and you will find out.
Well he laughed his socks off. Hub and I went out Hub had a bottle of milk, washed out and filled with water he thought that would be good to put in the nut cracker. There he was on the ground, shoving this thing up the nut cracker. I said I have heard of stuffing the turkey, but never the nut cracker? Teen had pictures of it for his facebook and he laughed more than I have ever heard him laugh before.

The milk bottle was too big. Oh heck. So we deflated them again.

After hot mince pies it was a great night all round. And what is even more funny, Hub is so serious. So, sensible and when tears were running down my face, his face never moved. I love him.

Let the big count down begin. Later gators. X

No comments: