translate

Tuesday 6 December 2016

DIARY OF LADIES WHO DO LUNCH

Good day Bloggets. Today we have countries joining us from Canada, Australia, of course UK and US, my biggest viewers, though so many other countries are coming back each day it’s wonderful to see you all again. Spain, Portugal, Egypt, Norway Sweden Italy and South Africa to name a few.

I received an email yesterday as I do most years at this time asking me to write for those who will be on their own over the holiday. Of course, I will as you are all in my heart, this is why I try to have a chat with you all even on Christmas day. So that will be my next blog.

Outside was so cold last night. Shamrock came around bless her with her lovely big heavy new winter coat and hat looking as cute as a button. She came baring gifts for Teen, she is so kind to him. In every respect, different to his evil ex. He even says now he waisted over two and a half years of his life with her, so if anyone of my Teen Bloggets are reading this, please believe me, my Son thought he was one hundred per cent in love with her. She was the person for life. Well thank God sense came his way and now he knows better. I guess we all have a first love who breaks our heart? It’s like something the human race has to go through. Like grieving, why? I don’t know.

I have to slap on some make up, smile, and turn my waves into a flat beach… My hair we are talking, right now I resemble the hair from a mermaid. My Mum bless her would be horrified to think that I was straightening my hair.

Oh gosh I do worry about myself at times. My memory is shocking, today I called our hair dressers to book my Christmas haircut. I try to spread the cost out by only going to our hair dressers three times per year and believe it or not, I cut my own fringe in between…. Yep. Less said on that the better… well our hair dressers is so easy to get to off the bus in our town and across two roads passing about four shops and there it is. It’s a bit of a designer hair dressers so they can charge whatever they like. I pay £54 for wash and cut. Good job I don’t need a colour or we would be talking that plus another hundred and of course it would have to be done about six times per year. I could go to our local one, she charges £24 but she doesn’t do much better than I do with my fringe.

Well today I called the shop and got myself booked in but first I couldn’t remember what he was called? I said David? Well when I booked Hub in some weeks ago, I did the same then. Whose Dave Fifi I hear you asking? He was my old hair dressers from five years ago, for almost five years I have gone to this shop and his name? oh once again, my mortify has never been so fied…. The girl had to read the names of the men… So I got there in the end, but I felt like one of those old dears who get confused!
Stop it?

We are going five days before Christmas, great, our town will be packed. But a good atmosphere. I just wish we could browse. I would have loved to go to our Christmas market, but never mind, at least by not going I saved money.

This weekend we were to go to our local theatre and so far, I am thinking we may not be as annoyingly Hub has arranged for poor LF to go back to the vets I’m so cross about it. There is nothing wrong with him but the staff in the office think differently so he is having a CT scan and our poor LF is staying overnight away from home on Thursday I really don’t like it. having the poor dog away from us again, it’s not fair.

Waggs also is shattered she lay in her bed all day yesterday, but they went for a huge run on Sunday. He has weak legs and he bites the leg that is affected. Guess he is coming out in sympathy with me? He was as Happy as Larry last night though, no limping no biting either. So why can’t they see it’s just too much running? Even if we did his weekly free run for half an hour rather than an hour, he still goes crazy and can’t seem to run like a normal dog. He is like a whippet, going for gold!

My outdoor nut cracker isn’t doing too well. He keeps tumbling over as if he really has had too much Christmas sherry. He does a face plant in my shrubbery or flat on the grass. Still stands up with that cheesy grin upon his face though hahaha.

Our cupboards are stocked with Christmas goodies. We have enough mince pies to feed an army and lots of marzipan treats. Oh on Friday we went into the health food shop to buy some delicious treats. Some Japanese tiny cracker like biscuits and lots of nuts and seeds. Five bags in total.
There all gone now… It was really funny. We queued for ages. I hate queuing, it’s a blind person’s nightmare. How do you know when the person in front of you has moved? If the shop is quiet then you stand a chance, but if it is playing loud music and there are no walls nearby it Affects the sound you can’t hear the walls. That may sound silly, but sound bounces off the walls. So we listen for change. But no walls, huge shop and music playing! I also hate those shops with ropes, well the dogs don’t know whether to go around them, or along next to them, my Wagga likes to go under them… That’s nice Waggatail… And where is your Mummy meant to go?
I don’t think I’m up for Limbo dancing. Well not before at least two coffee.

My right eye now feels as if being pulled out by a bird pecking on it. Not only can I not blooming see, but I have such pain too. By the way I never heard from the eye hospital after the last drama.

OK I’m off now to do lunch not to make it for a change. But to be treat meeting my friend. A lady who is fun and kind!

Later gators. X

No comments: