translate

Friday 9 December 2016

OH NO HE ISN'T

Good evening Bloggets. I’m so excited.
One more sleep before we are all off for a family pantomime. I’m used to drama in our house of Hub our dogs and the teens but a pantomime? Can’t wait. For those from countries who don’t know about Pantomimes, they are usually around Christmas time and just after. Sounds odd, but men dress as ladies and ladies as men. But they are so far from what they are meant to be. There is normally ugly sisters featured and they normally have really bad make up on. Haha. Treats candy get thrown out into the audience there are phrases we as the participating audience have to say every year it’s the same words. I love it. Words like
Oh, no he isn’t.
Oh yes, he is?
He’s behind you.
Booo and hissing, as the baddy comes on the stage. It’s the best atmosphere there is dancing singing and loads of laughs. I think it’s Cinderella we are going to see
So her golden carriage and her missing glass slipper.
We are going for a meal beforehand. I will tell you more when I’m back.

Well in short, I called Amazon to try to get a refund on our nutcracker. Without the hassle of having to try to send it back. The nutcracker who lost his get up and go. Well he went. Let’s face it, he wasn’t really ever with us. Bless him he has been deflated and inflated more times that an air balloon.

Of course, the call centres are based from my knowledge in India. I wish I could do audio blogs, the lady was so not taking anything I was saying in. Hub was standing up, walking out the room and muttering things under his breath. Hahaha. He basically said I had no chance and just bin it and call it a lesson.
Lesson? On what? Not to buy tac at Christmas? That was his idea. No, not to buy anything from Amazon that only has two reviews.
Oh!
That lesson!

I just read you see that it got 4.5 out of 5.
Didn’t think who the reviews were from? Two of them possibly could be the manufacture and the seller? Haha.

The first night I got him he, the inflated one, wouldn’t stand up. Today? He was as low as a poor nutcracker could get. He wasn’t doing face plants on my lawn any more, he was all curled up in a heap.

He looked as if he needed his appendix removed.

I spoke to this lady for ages. I had to spell everything. And again, so slowly, she kept saying.
“Amomum!”
She put me on hold, I swear she was using Google translate? I felt so sorry for her because she really couldn’t speak English. She knew a few words like what is your email? Well, I told her it over and over again
She told me I wasn’t registered with Amazon. I said I have spent so much money with them. We buy everything from them that people would just buy at the local shops. From cleaning products to soaps to gifts to furniture. I said I get emails from you all the time with our orders on and so on.

So, I had to spell it again. Then give her the order number which I read off my lap top. Using software that makes each letter I press on my keyboard talk. I touch type just for new Bloggets wondering how I write to you and read things. My software doesn’t read pictures.

Long and short of it, she came back and I didn’t expect that she would have done anything, but she said rather than me sending it back, she would put the money in my bank. In a week, of course, they take it as soon as you buy, but takes a week to get it back, but at least she said that would happen? Fingers crossed.
Little worried because she said she would email me the details. ()()()
I did laugh with slight concern though when she asked me was it right that my soldier was flammable? Em, no, he was inflatable, now he is deflated. I received an email from her telling me how she has written to the seller to request a full refund. And she told him. Reason need for refund?
Wait for this one.
Because the lights weren’t working. Hahahehhehehehhehheheh
I am not sure who’s lights weren’t working as I told her three times what was wrong with it. She asked me twice if the lights were Okay? I said perfect. Bless her.

I came off and Hub was sitting there. Stunned. I just kept quiet I guess he heard the smug smile that was spread across my face? It was a moment of joy. He is such a quitter for things around the house. For work, very strong but not for home, I guess that is where we make such a good team. Outside Hub is amazing asking for help, me, I would rather die but in the house, on the phone, I’m fine…

Having said all of that, we haven’t got the money back yet, but hopefully by next week we will. Poor guy is now in our newly empty bin. I miss him already. As I said earlier, he has been took off Amazon now, so I guess loads of complaints. So, now what to put in his place? Haha.

Oh our boy, our Little Fella. One of Hubs colleagues came with him just before Hub got in from work.

He looked so very sad. So slowly he walked in. He had a feeling of pure sadness and shock. And, they shaved him. Oh he has three bald patches.

No pain killers though, I feel for him. Oh Wagga kissed him, lay next to his bed. Normally she lays next to him in his bed. Not today, she lay on the wooden floor near him even though her bed was right by his, it wasn’t close enough for her. She licked him and wrested her head on his.

He had some food, a drink and went out to pollute and then back to bed. I don’t know what to do tomorrow as he is meant to be going for a free run. I think we will keep him at home and let Waggs go. Just cover his eyes and ears, or he will really wonder where he went wrong what did he do?

Fluid has been taken for tests. We will learn in a few days.

So we are a family of six again. Should have been seven. I miss our Canary, he was Irish you know? Oh I do miss him. Never would have thought we would have an Irish girl in his place. Though we don’t keep her in a cage. Smile, mind you she would fit in one, bless her. She is tiny.

She was showing me all her new things today. Teen bought her a beautiful hand bag. Just before Christmas? It’s very very posh. I love it. It’s the in colour at the moment, and I can’t think what it’s called? It’s like a brownie red gosh what colour is that? I have noticed there are loads of clothes that colour.

Oh, that is going to annoy me now all night. What blooming colour is it?

Well, I guess I will go for now, but will be back, telling you the colour if I remember. I bet you are all shouting it at your screens? Well, I can’t hear you.

I’m going to the land of sleep now. After I have turned off our lights. I have another early start tomorrow, long story. More later though, have a great day/night. Later gators. X

No comments: