translate

Monday 12 December 2016

POETRY WORDS OF ART BY RONALD WRITE

Here are some amazing poems from a fantastic poet, a friend of mine.
Passing Through
They play the lottery, at the corner store
Girls gossiping on liquor bout that Jersey shore
The Magnum on his hip, but that's my peoples though
I give him dab and keep it moving on n even tone
I can smell that jawn, the smells of purple haze
Operations being ran in the sight of day
Horns are honking, heads throwing hands
People yelling times for some later plans
I flaunt a peace sign, a couple strides I spit a hocker
I bagged shawtys number just the other day I think I got her
Sandwich with potatoe chips, a juice inside the bag
As I crossed the street you hear the sandels when they drag
Sitting on my porch, shooting crap with friends
It's just a normal day inside my neighborhood The End

© Ronald Write

My Winter House

It was fused within my heart, it made me delicate to think
It all just took it's toll, it was gone before a blink

If I only had a hint I could've maybe had her now
I'd never thought we'd quit or think we'd ever throw the towel

The sound of music it is cold, snow behind the glass
I was standing by my window with my cup of coffee sad

A whistling and cracking noise, it stardles me from sleep
I dwell the moments in my bed laying lonely in my sheets

Making dinner chopping onions, it's hard for me to smile
I really thought she was the one I really thought she'd have my child

Focused on my ceiling fan it's night inside my room
Sometimes it takes me hours just to close my eyes and snooze

The love I need was missing, it was gone with the wind
I couldn't get my mind off it I was drawn to the sting

© Ronald Write

No comments: