translate

Saturday 31 December 2016

LAST BLOG FOR 2016 BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Hello Bloggets, this is the last blog for 2016.
What has your year been like? In general, we have seen huge changes to our world. So many celebrities have left us, so many, too many musicians, I was looking last night and I think there have been 34 famous musicians from all over the world and loads of actor’s and characters from our childhood, making people my age I’m sure wonder if we are next? Well, answer, no, when we were children, the famous people were much older than us. Stars, celebrities now days are so very young.

There has been changes to politics again, all over the world, the people have been allowed to speak and vote as well as one particular leader has died who the west didn’t get on with so that adds to the soup pan. Let’s hope the mixture starts to sort itself out now and a new start for a new year?

Personally, I have said goodbye to some people who now are out of my life things are much better for our family, if not better for some people, different. One person I was sad to see what the outcome would be, but my sadness has turned into content and I have realised that person had to move on and I wasn’t a part of their long-term plan. Used? No, not at all, they did more for me than I could ever for them. And this is why I’m sad, but those who know me will also know that I don’t forget and I can’t forgive. If someone can hurt me and, or my family once, then they can do it again, so I must protect us from those people or in our case that person. But it’s a shame. I lived in a world where I thought it was just right with them, loving and forever. Well I’m not sure anymore that anything is forever.

Teens job has totally changed. I have opinions on that, but he is still young. As for Hubs job? Well I have a feeling that this year his organisation may have plans he doesn’t know about yet. So, let’s see where he is this time next year? May be the same place but somehow something I feel will change whether it be where he works, as in the location/building? Who knows, but a change I think… Just a feeling.

My health isn’t as good sadly, I feel as if I’m falling apart. Smile. I some days wonder if I will ever be the same as I was some years ago, If I want to be then only I can try to change that.

This Christmas was lovely, we all did so well from people. We have a tiny circle of people we buy for and who buy for us, but everything was so lovely and thought of. Gosh, old Bloggets will remember a certain person who used to buy me the most dreadful gifts on earth. As if they deliberately went out to shop for the worst gift on the planet. I’m not ungrateful as I am happy with a shell from the beach, or a beautiful pebble, seriously, but her gifts? Oh my. One year if old Bloggets remember she bought me an outfit.
Oh.
Heckers. It was a skirt and top with a jacket. Well, the skirt fit, as long as I didn’t want to move. The top was for me and my fave ephalumps, smile, me and big ears could for sure fit in the top. As for the jacket? Well, as I tried to put my arms in, I thought I had left a tag on it because it must be still pinned together?
No, it was just at least four sizes too small. And if you could see what they were? Gosh, wow, no, really, they were the clothes from the 1940’s and not clothes a normal lady would wear, no, these were for the stage. My Husband got two pairs of boxer shorts. With gnomes on.
And bells.

Teen used to do very well from her. Oh, she also bought me a necklace to match the black sparkly outfit, when I say sparkly, there were sequence from top to bottom. I looked like a roll of cooking foil/aluminium.

The necklace was very long, to my belly button. It was a chain like an old-fashioned chain that you pull on a toilet. She knew I love elephants, and hanging on the bottom of this brash chain was a multi coloured elephant which was so beautiful, if hung on the wall, but not from my neck.

Well, she was in last year’s bin, along with her gifts. She turned out to be so false as well. I think my problem is, I used to trust everyone. I fell into traps. Not now, I am so happy with who are in our lives and there may be one that needs a bit of a tweaking, but in general, we are blessed with lots of wonderful people.

My tiny family are who I want, our besties are also who we want and our friends and neighbours are so much wanted in our lives.

It’s about having respect for yourselves. Letting go of those who hurt you and treat you badly. If you visit or are visited by people that make you feel bad, why have them in your space? Because you won’t have others? Have you ever thought you may not have others because of the negative energy that is being created by those already in your life, making you unhappy? How dare anyone make you feel bad about yourself? Who do they think they are? If you are a good kind person, then surround yourself with like for like. Even if you have a gap where you are with yourself, then there is no one to hurt you.

My dreams of writing a book still hasn’t happened. I’m sitting on my big fat butt waiting for Mr. or Mrs publisher to come along and ask me to write for them. So far it hasn’t happened. But what has happened, is you have all stuck with me through thick and thin. You have grown with me and there are even more of you this year than last and last more than the year before.

The first year I opened this blog page, I had twenty thousand views, amazing, I never thought I would even get twenty let alone add thousands to that. Second year another 30,000-last year fifty thousand and this year? An enormous 67,000 of you have read my blogs. Gosh, wow I am so touched. I asked my Hub last night, why? I know what you all say, and I’m touched and that is why I keep going, you tell me why you read and you are so kind, but that is a few dozens of you telling me, what about the rest? My ever so positive Hub answered. “I really don’t know why they read your blogs.”” hahahaha Oh he is so proud of me… Em. Well he kind of is, but not for my blog page…
He is an intellect, but I have Doctors reading my page, and cheeky Bloggets, not all are Doctors of the mind, I have solicitors even one of my Bloggets works for NASA Teachers and so on. Teachers of maths not only Psychology, haha. I haven’t been driven off in a white van as yet being tied to a stretcher… I guess there is time?

So, all walks of life, even those in prison and my views on some and I stress, some prisoners are not always nice. An yet you stay reading. Just thank you all. I mean it. Without you, there wouldn’t be this blog page. Otherwise I would be writing for myself, and in that case, I may as well just open a file on my lap top and chat… My old Diaries were like that and some years ago, as they were written by hand, as I could see then, I ripped them to shreds and binned them. Gosh they were very disturbing.

One day I hope you will be reading my Diary and saying, gosh, I remember when I first opened her blog page, and now look how many books have been written? Well, a girl can dream, right? I hope one day you are standing next to me and I am signing a copy of my latest book, and I am signing my name for you, seeing the paper I’m writing on, now that will be a dream and Bloggets, please trust me on this, dreams can come true.

I wish you a very happy New Year from my heart to yours. I pray for world peace and let’s get this world back to the perfect one our maker give us. With love from my family to yours. X

No comments: