translate

Sunday 4 December 2016

DIARY OF FUTURE TECH AND TODAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good day Bloggets. We have started to put all of our ornaments back. Poor hub is walking around as if he is about to step onto a boobytrap. It’s ridiculous as we have the same ones as we had before. Ornaments, not boobytraps. I am just laughing at him. He isn’t impressed. Hahaha. Gosh I do have rather a lot… They are all so beautiful though. My friend said the other day my house looks really cold and not me. it wasn’t my house. So I put the pictures on the wall realising that our not so handy man has made a right mess of it all. Not one nail or picture hook is on straight. And they are not right in the middle of the walls. I could have done better myself. Mind you, may have gone through a pipe? But it’s just by luck that he didn’t.

He was a lovely guy, but now we just do most of pictures on our own. I went out to buy some photo frames for the pictures of our darling old guide dogs Black Beauty and Long Chops. Bless them, wherever they are. I can’t believe it’s been three Christmas’s without BB, AKA Hannah and this will be two without our LC, AKA Suki. Tiny Waggatail and the Little Fella, are fast asleep after a massive free run today.

I’m so proud of Teen. A girl at work took ill. A girl from the back room screamed, the boss ran in the room. The girl then screamed for Teen he went in. The girl said the boss was calling for the ambulance outside, she didn’t know what to do. Another colleague was fitting on the floor. Teen went to see her. She was purple and had stopped breathing just as he took her pulse. He put her into the recovery position just then the ambulance arrived. The boss was in a state, the poor girl was crying still as the other lass was taken away. Teen kept so calm and his first aid course served him well. I hope the girl will be alright?

A few people have asked us where we got our Christmas outdoor decorations from? is it going to be like those American classic movies at Christmas where the neighbours all try to make their house the best and biggest decorated? Somehow, I doubt they will beat our shockingly tacky nut cracker. He has a moustache and is showing his teeth which are smiling and by description he looks a bit dodgy. Haha.

It’s said to be a cold week here. I hope so, I really love cold crisp days leading up to Christmas. It’s so cosy in the house when it is cold outside.

A brilliant couple of new ideas for those who care for other people who really need your help and who need help to see things, firstly the latter, something called and sorry if my spelling of this is wrong, but Bespecular, is an app for the IPhone where you register as a blind person or sighted if you want to help and then you take a picture of something then record the message what you are asking for or type it then send and they reply. It’s like Be my eyes. Only thing is, Be my eyes is live on line, whereas bespecular is a little more private. Hub just pointed the camera yesterday at our picture of the painting of the tiger and he received some amazing messages back. They even knew it was acrylic painting. He then pointed it to our tree and again the response was wonderful. So helpful. And if you want to be one of those amazing people who describe for us, then please down load and register? The other service if we can share this post and get as many companies and organisations to show interest as possible, I can’t even begin to tell you what a difference it will make to people who are partially sighted and blind. Please please think out of the box and make this all possible for others and one day, it may be up and ready for you if you or your family member may need such a facility. Here is the link to have a read, it’s really interesting. Thanks to Dave who read my blog and asked if I could pass on this brilliant life changing tech.

http://www.foresightar.com/



No comments: