translate

Tuesday 13 December 2016

DIARY OF WAITING FOR ANOTHER DAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

It’s been a very challenging day and a worse night. Loads going on but it’s our Little Fella who I am so very worried about. He isn’t well at all. Another vet trip today and has to go back tomorrow. He has lost loads of weight in the past ten days. It’s got me ill. I love slim dogs, but he is skinny. He is being very very sick too. So tests and injection today and let’s see what tomorrow brings. I think after the year before last, last year and now? We deserve a break from worrying about our loved dogs.

Dinner was a disaster. Long story. As for me, I just didn’t even bother cooking for myself. I was too tired. Well I desperately need to miss quite a few meals. I only have two but if I could get it to one, it wouldn’t do me harm if only I would eat fruit in between. That isn’t happening in the winter.

Winter? It’s rained all day. Tears from heaven.

So many people have let me down today, personally. I feel washed out.
Hopefully tomorrow after I hear from the vet, or Hub anyway, I will feel better.
Today I dared to get a burst of excitement. How very dare I? Smile.

One good thing my little tree in the dining room is up. I did it when I had a quiet twenty minutes. I have just put some lights on it as there is enough going on in the living room and outside to go over the top with the dining room.

It’s white and small. The lights are in two sets. First are red berry’s so red lights they have green leaves around them and pearls. The other lights are so tiny but multi coloured.

Our TV tonight was the worst I have seen in months, if not years.

I have a form to fill in it’s really depressing me as I can’t do it. It’s complicated for one reason. I can’t see the blooming thing. It’s important too.

We really should have a Pa. But they charge over ten pounds per hour. And you have to have them at least two hours per week. So, that is only £20 per week, but eighty per month and a thousand per year. Also it’s kind of excepting weakness defeat or whatever, isn’t it? Where wood the little pride I have well, minuscule pride I have, go?

I have two special friends who are needing my prayers tonight as they are going through hell. Why does this have to happen to good people? There are so many bad folks out there who seem to glide through life without a problem.

I often wonder about parents who have two or more kids to care for. Thank God, we only have one, I don’t think I could survive the teen years for more than one child. Or do parents with more children relax more?

Almost time for me to close the house for the night, so many lights to turn off now, Hub has turned off outside so just for in the house trees and the lights we have around the mantel as well as some bottles I bought, they are frosted bottles with winter scenes inside and the light up. Then of course there are all the house lights. Sometimes I feel to see if they are warm then I know they are on. Good job I’m tall, right? Mind you this one in our living room, I look like I’m doing one of those dances the kids do in night clubs with their hands in the air. It’s such a difficult light to find.

Tomorrow is another day. Two days now where I didn’t expect today. X


No comments: