translate

Monday 2 June 2014

A SHORT WEEKEND


Good day friends. How was your weekend? Mine was rather quiet. We spent most of it no, all of it in the garden. Realising we have lost our garden tools again, not happy. Who knows where they are. But I think they have walked to a new garden courtesy of someone’s pocket. So many of our tools go missing. It’s so annoying that this happens. Hub was going to try to get rid of the ivy, as it’s making its rather forward face back to our wall. Then before we know it, it’s coming up to greet us as we step outside of our door.

 

My friend Olga emailed me. She spoke of how lovely her flat is. How the views of the river were stunning as the geese flew by and the trees shaded the people dressed in fine clothing as they passed by the all different coloured boats on the water. From her balcony she could see this.

Her Son Grand Son and daughter in law were out. The daughter in law came back yesterday for a few days.

 

The heat is amazing today. In fact I’m burnt. I really will have to get some sun tan lotion. My face only left side and left arm is as though I have third degree burns.

 

We had a delicious tea tonight. Quiche, green peppers, olives, fresh beetroot, new potatoes, celery and packoras. They were amazing. Oh my boy had some pasta from last night’s tea too.

 

An interesting weekend. I have been in close contact with my angels. Which inspires me for my next blog, so more later. x

No comments: