translate

Saturday 21 June 2014

HELP THE POOR ELDERLY


OK, fit to burst now. And believe me Bloggets that would not be a pretty sight. But just had tea, and really full. My boy resting now until he is out for round three. Really, it’s like a wrestling match. It’s so good to see. I just now have to worry whilst he has told me he is going out all night, till six tomorrow morning, so no sleep for me tonight.

 

I just hope tomorrow he is able to do his college work?

 

I can’t believe how hot it is here today, it’s like being abroad, apart from the blooming noisy traffic.

 

The birds sing until there is no voice left in their little throats.

 

We have removed some of their houses today as we cut back and down the shrubs and so on around the garden.

 

So, tonight’s subject?

Homes for the elderly.

Of late on our Television, we have seen dreadful disturbing footage of secret cameras of old people’s homes. Oh the video’s showed elderly asking for the toilet for two hours, an old lady being punched as she cried for her son, then old people getting called dreadful names. These people committing these crimes are evil and all the latest criminals got was four months in prison. Four months? For punching and nipping an old lady? What worry me are mentally ill people getting the jobs to work with our old people...

And they have to be mentally ill, they are not normal if they treat people in such a manner.

 

 I never ever would put my parents into an old people’s home, I know that some people have no choice, and it is these people who I really feel for. The stress and worries they must have as they consider where to put their loved ones.

 The person, who sentenced these workers, should be jailed themselves. The old people were perfectly healthy intelligent people. Not freaks or punch bags. It is a shocking time of our lives when this is still happening now days. Get the tech the camera’s into homes and film these sick individuals and string them up. Free the poor old people from pain and heal the hearts and minds of the children who really don’t have a choice other than place their parents in homes.

 

 

No comments: