translate

Wednesday 4 June 2014

BLOG BEFORE BED


 A quick blog before bed. It’s still raining. But I think it’s going to be fine tomorrow? I am off to the Doctors in the morning, to see about my eye. I shall let you know how I get on. My boy has had a busy day. And my Hub worked hard in his office. He said that LC was a bit naughty today in the office. Haha. That’s my girl?

Wagga also naughty at home. She has been biting my poor old Black Beauty today. She bullies her all the time and my poor old BB just cries. I wouldn’t blooming care, but if I give her a treat, she almost draws blooming blood. She has one heck of a bite on her. Really, these are guide dogs? Haha.

 

 Life is interesting in the Fifi Blogget household

So much going on.

 

Again changes. Lots of them. And I will have so much to write about soon. I’m trying to get things together to sort out a holiday for the three of us. Planning and sorting out some money. So loads to chat about but not just yet as have a lot to think about first.

 

My Husband has completed all of his six month courses, in just a month, so he is happy with that. There is so much going on at work for him. You wouldn’t believe his job? For sure it’s not boring. My word, he has turned over so many leaves. So many, I think the staff think its autumn?

 

OK, talking of work, I have to go and iron his shirt for tomorrow. Also make his lunch. God, I thought I had got over lunch making days with my x? Haha. I don’t mind though, my x used to eat for England. Hub just takes a couple of sandwiches.

 

More tomorrow, but for now with love, nighty night. X

No comments: