translate

Monday 30 June 2014

GOODBYE UNTIL ANOTHER DAY


As I write this blog, we have now reached the big 5 0

50,000 views and six weeks away from our two year anniversary.

What kind of people read my blogs? Well I receive emails from Doctors of all subjects, not just eyes.  From retired ladies and gents who just like a read on real life, or perhaps they enjoy poetry. I have schools who read my blogs as part of their lesson, now what lesson I hear you ask? Em, well, not sure on that, I know English is one subject, but they didn’t say if they read this blog to learn what not to do?

Some people read my blogs because they are stuck in the house/hospitals or whatever and they feel like they have a friend in this page, and they have.

My friends read this as they are either nosey, and you know who you are??????

Or they want to know the real Fi, as in public I am very smiley happy. In private, well, I can be, but I also tell you the difficulties we have in life. I know of a lot of blind people who will never ever admit to needing help or wishing that they had their sight. To be blind is to be strong or you die. Well if you are not strong and you feel like dying, then I hope I have been able to help you in some way. As if I can do things, believe me, you can.

 

Now I was hoping to have my books in print by now and write books all around the world and touch people everywhere where they may be forgotten. It is still my dream to publish work in paperback; I just haven’t had the strength yet to walk those steps. I thought Amazon publishing would be a good start, but sadly again you need to see to do this.

 

So you have walked with me in town, where we got lost and bumped into everything that moved and what didn’t move.

You have been to our church with us, seen the Nativity play I wrote and Hub played piano for.

We have shopped together, took in the summer smells, Christmas aroma’s and had holidays with us.

You have been through the horrible stress and troubles I have had with my Son!

And read my work/poetry/short stories, read the news with me and so much more.

 

My diaries have been open for you to read too. But from now I am taking a break from this page. If you wish to email me I shall try to answer you. I will return to this page when my life has come to a huge change and let you know what’s happened. My email is

visionsforfuture@googlemail.com For V I P’s, that is

Visions for future @ google mail.com

This week in short, I have my eye hospital and I fear that so much. In a couple of weeks, our holiday. My Son passed with fantastic results his college so that is great. Now I just let him deal with his life as he chooses. He is going on holiday with someone in a few weeks, after we get back. Hubs job is going well so I’m all out of chat. As for my life?

It couldn’t be better. Right?

I send my love to you all and again thank you all. You have all been so important to me and the last time I hung up my hat on here, I received so many requests to continue. Thank you for that too, it meant a lot, this time, I will come back one day, I’m sure, who knows, it may be to talk about my Son’s wedding or his first child? It may be to promote my first book, or tell of my new job, which is on the horizon by the way. I haven’t written about that on here. It may be to write to you without my software, Jaws, as I have been given the gift of sight? Right now, I would just like the gift of peace.

 

With love

Fiona Cummings

You’re Fifi Blogget

No comments: