translate

Tuesday 10 June 2014

SLOW


I am sure this day is playing tricks on me. It has been the longest day ever in my life, I’m sure. God knows why? Perhaps it’s because I have not been to sleep since yesterday morning? Or something else? Hmm. It could also be the something else? My life is surrounded by mystery, but like everything in my life, well, almost everything, it will be revealed, if only…

Yes if only.

 

It’s red hot. My window cleaner has been, thanks to the window cleaning society.. Really, they have not been since December of last year. Gross.

 

Today I realised what a sad life I have and how tragic I have become. Haha. I got excited over a broom for the yard. Yep. Right. Weird?

I had to give myself a talking to. I mean, it’s not the norm to get over enthusiastic, about a yard brush, is it?

 

I really don’t know what to make for tea. I’m sick of the whole cooking thing. I blooming hate it. Love cooking when Hub is home to help, as its fun with the two of us, laughing at what foods we discover, with our shaking rattling and squeezing test.

 

My little Waggatail has been rather calm and well behaved today. A bit worrying as tomorrow, she has to behave?

 

It’s almost four and I have not yet had any food that would be considered healthy. I have had some chocolate and toast. That is not good. My stomach is playing a symphony under water. Yesterday I ate nothing but four tiny triangles of sandwiches and some more chocolate. I have got out of stupid eaten, but of late, things have been so different.

 

My Hub won’t be home till late. He is in Nottingham. So a two hour train journey then his taxi home. Not bad compared to what it used to be at his old place.

 

I’m not sure I have done the right thing, but I have booked teen in for a new driving instructor. He hasn’t got too many left to do so a change is as good as a rest do you think?

 

My close to retiring lap top has just made that sound which is not very helpful. It’s low on batteries again. So will go for now but chat later.

 

X

No comments: