translate

Sunday 29 June 2014

HAPPY SUNDAY CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN


 Hi happy Sunday Bloggets. Well, the two new cases I bought Hub for Christmas are out of the loft and quarter packed. We have sorted out a few bits and bobs. I tried on my evening dresses. Oh boy, I would be OK if I didn’t have to sit down and eat? Do you think blue will be a good look for our cruise?

As in blue face?

Really, if I don’t go that colour after five minutes wearing those dresses, I shall have to hunt for our winter hats and eat them.

 

I still have loads to do and tomorrow Hub is away until late Tuesday evening. Working.

I spoke with the lady yesterday from the dog sitting place. She was lovely. So I’m a little less anxious about leaving them now.

I just really hope that Hub and I will be able to find out way around the ship? I mean, I’m not a good swimmer if we misjudge? Hahaha.

 

Teen will be backing late tonight from his Dads. They have had a nice weekend, so that’s great. Hub just climbed over a mountain of clothes in his bedroom on the floor, so I presume they are to throw out? To try to find cups. We are loads missing. Well, clinking down the stairs he came, with six cups and two glasses as well as two cans. Didn’t bother to look for any more rubbish.

 

A couple of days left to go to have my visit to the hospital for my eyes checked out. I may learn of the lump and why it’s still there after years and theblur on my eye.

 

OK, until later. X

 

 

 

No comments: