translate

Thursday 26 June 2014

THE ART OF THE DOG


Dearest Bloggets. Well, yesterday I took my dogs out for a walk or a run, on our field. I went with my friend Arty. We had a great chat and she told me of her lovely holiday on an island in the Caribbean and whilst she was here, I asked her to describe the two pictures I bought on line a couple of months ago, can you remember that blog? Oh I didn’t have a clue what the picture looked like, but knew they were dancers and there was blue in the picture. So my friend told me that the girl had a red hat on, with auburn hair. I did wonder why red hair and red hat? As an artist in my mind, I would put blonde or black hair on her, but this artist must have been fixated with red as the man had a red beard too.

 

Arty told me of the dresses the girls had on, the bottles of wine and beer on the table and so on. Oh and that there was a hat in the background on the floor. I love to hear her descriptions; she’s really interesting as though live art unfolding before your eyes and ears.

 

My mind was full of delight, as so much I love colour and detail. If ever my eyes see again, I will for sure take up art; oh I can’t imagine how happy I would be?

 

My Son is doing great at college. Who knows what his future will be? I know he plans to marry the gf and apart from that not sure.

 

I just hope he always can see, he never gets my eye condition, and I do worry as he is not seeing things as well as he used to. I pray it’s a case he needs glasses for something else?

 

I also hope his baby will be born free of Retinitis Pigmentosa? But most of all, he finds happiness? I love him so much; he is each breath I take.

 

Yesterday was also my wedding Anniversary. Hub and I had a lovely day, when he got in from work, where he really had a very successful day there, he gave me gifts ordered in the weekly shopping, but when you can’t drive to the shops, it’s kind of hard. I got some beautiful flowers and chocolate as well as two, bottles of fizz. Then we went out for a meal at our Louis’s restaurant. But when I got back, I felt so unwell. It started the day before. The pain in my chest was pretty bad, my left arm I can hardly move and I felt really sick with a dreadful head ache. Still today not much better. Well, today started with some stress, halved by my friend Di who came again to my rescue.

 

My Wagga Tail hurt her paws yesterday on her run. She pulled off her skin on her pads. So with Di, off to the vet. Back from there now and getting ready to go to the hospital with my friend, then off to get another friends hair and makeup done for her big night out tonight. I’m glad I made tea last night, a famous Fifi leak pie. That will do for tea tonight and I will cook pork steaks for the boys.

 

Just wanted to drop in to see how you are all doing?

 

Until later with love. Xxxx

No comments: