translate

Friday 6 June 2014

DIARY FOR FRIDAY AND ALL THAT GAS


I have spent hours on the phone. Hub decided in his wisdom to disconnect our house phone so our bills would come down as we use the mobile more than the house phone, so paying for rent for nothing. That’s fine, but the amount of 08 and 09 numbers I have called in the past couple of months is unbelievable. So today I called about the new application called Hive. You control your heating via your smart phone. Great as we can’t set our heating by the timer as it’s a sighted persons tool. So in winter we get up and it’s so cold, even I can see my breath. Hahahehhe.

I got a great offer on the product and I shall let you know when it’s fitted if it works for those without sight, or without enough sight to control your heating.

 

The funny thing is, my Hub is never cold. In winter I am. So I turn the heating on, he turns it off. We only use the thermostat as I said we can’t set a timer.

 

So this ap, two people at once can control it. So as he leaves the house, he turns it off and I turn it on. We will have a gas war? Hhehehee

 

Talking of gas wars, I hope our PM doesn’t’ cause any trouble with Russia’s President? I wish we would mind our own business. Our news yesterday was saying how our wonderful PM….. Hang on till I clear me throat?

Was the first western member to confront the Russian President?

Well bully for him and I am not saying I disagree, but I also believe in keeping your head down?

 

So tomorrow Hub and I are off to our town. God help us? But looking forward to it. Just getting out. Have not been out apart from the Doctors yesterday for two weeks. I think after our time in town two weeks ago, I have been put off also was in shock for a couple of weeks. Now? Ready to go but only to where we know?

 

OK the sun is pounding down and I now have to force myself to cook. So much time on line today and the phone. I had to sort out our gas bill as still not receiving our energy bills in Braille format. All this costs a fortune. What with the mobile phone coming in and the constant leaking shower? Hmm. I think we will be in shock soon with wasted money.

 

With love till later. X

No comments: