translate

Friday 27 June 2014

THE DUST


Good evening Bloggets.

This morning I found out that I had to go to the hospital next week about my eye.

I will be on my own and I am terrified. I went to the Doctors and chemist with my poor Waggatail. I was not to take her out, but Hub needed pain killers.

 

So I took my poor dog, Bless her, she did as well as she could. I had tears in my eyes all the way. So hurt and so sorry for Waggatail, as every time she put her foot down, it hurt her.

 

Anyway, we did it, its long walk too when you are an anxious person like myself. I knew if I hadn’t gone there and then, I wouldn’t have bothered at all. So the doctors, the chemist and then to the shop as it’s on the way back for some biscuits for my friend coming after she finished work.

 

Wags did so well.

 

I bathed Wagga’s paws and she was fine.

 

My friend Geordie came and teen left for his Dads. I am glad he went to see his Dad as I didn’t think he was going to go, as we have been trying to get him to book tickets for weeks as it’s cheaper to book in advance, but no, he booked last minute, costing a fortune and then booked the wrong time. He had himself coming home at seven fifty in the morning on Sunday. Well, I told his Dad teen thought that he booked pm. So his Dad bought another ticket for night time. So in all costing a lot of money. But he is there and I hope he has a nice weekend, though the weather looks awful.

 

Hub told me today he has a stay over. The first one since he joined this job… Dreading it dot com.

So he is off to Birmingham next week. Oh it will bring back memories of the horrible old job.

 

Hub and I off to town tomorrow. We have the same old same to do. So a bit of a stressful time, banging through the people, scraping my arm on the fences and sharp shop signs as well as any trees that may get in the way.

 

Remember to walk heal to toe, so if I trip, I can save myself better. I only learned that trick last year.

 

Hoping we don’t get lost? I am sure we won’t as we are not going to find anywhere new.

 

My friends from Russia moved into their new flat. The agency they booked through is just awful. So much is wrong with the flat. The front door is broken, there are no pans and the fridge has no shelves. The previous people broke them. Well this is a disgrace as the amount of money it’s costing them, Olga said she will buy new pans, well she shouldn’t have to? Also they can’t sit on their balcony as the dust from a building getting built next to theirs is everywhere. But her Son loves the flat, I just hope they will start to relax and enjoy? Poor babykins is ill again too. He’s not breathing very well. He has Asthma. Well the dust from the building won’t be helping, also the stress of moving again to a different environment.

 

Yesterday for me was packed. The vet, then with my friend to the hospital for her, then her daughter was going for her hair cut and a makeover as she had a school prom to go to. Back to make tea and before I knew it, bed time.

 

Talking of bedtime, I will close for now. Hope your weekend will be one of happiness and perhaps a dream come true? With love and thanks for reading, only a couple of hundred views to go then we have made the big fifty thousand views in total, in less than two years.

 

 

 

 

No comments: