translate

Tuesday 3 June 2014

THE ANSWER?


Hi Bloggets, how are you today? Hub is working from home today; he has one of his colleagues here for the afternoon. I’m up in his office. I managed to find a seat after moving three coats and his suit from his chair… I’m not even going to look on his desk; I’ve just found enough room to park my lap top on there. At least the floor seams tidy. He never comes in here now, as he works from downstairs. His new job he is finding interesting. He is so clever and knows so much. He always ups me but to be honest, I am going through a bad stage right now where I am feeling so rubbish. I have tried to write short stories that among my friends have been very successful, so I thought I would self publish on Amazon, but sadly sight is even needed for that as I was not aware but you need to create a cover for your book. To do this you need software. To do that you need to see.

 

My angels I spoke of yesterday seemed to have left me. Last night, the devil returned and with more fire that was thrown with forks at someone I love dearly. This person getting hurt will not face reality. I ache for him. I really do.

 

I’m glad to say that my x and I are getting on fine now. Thank God. I really hate the bad feeling between us.

 

So the birds are singing and the weather is lovely. Ol phoned me last night. I think her Son, daughter in law and Grand Son are out to the coast today. Olga is in the flat working. She says she loves the flat and I am delighted she does, I did wonder if it would be good enough for her daughter in law. Sadly babykins is ill. But let’s hope the fresh air will do him good today? Trouble is, they protect him so much wiping every toy with a disinfective cloth, so the baby has no chance of building up an immune system.

 

I think D my friends Son is loving the UK. I hope so, I mean, if you have the money, what’s not to like about it? Apart from the weather of course. We have had heavy rain for days, but this is what makes our countryside so lush and incredibly beautiful. Though the family from Russia have not seen beyond our city so far.

 

My boy has a driving lesson tonight. Did I tell you he passed his theory? First time. I was so proud of him. It was a boost he needed. College is tough right now. He has four weeks left on this course. Will he do the second year? Only time will tell. We should find out over the next few weeks.

 

It’s Hub and my anniversary in a couple of weeks. Four years for us. My God. What we have been through in those short years? More things than most couples go through in 25 I should say.

 

We always seem to have worries in our life. Financial, work, something going wrong with the house, teen, our friends being ill. I hope soon just to live. You know? Just live. We already go through so much both of us not being able to see; just normal things to sighted people are such a struggle to us. That we can cope with and together we are a team. I love him so much he is amazing. I love his brain. His achievements in life are like no one I have ever met before.

 

Oh must tell you this, it may make you smile.

 

Yesterday he did an interview, he was asked some questions. One of them was what is his favourite book he has ever read? Haha. Now this interview was for a guide dog magazine called forward. It’s for people interested in guide dogs. As he works now for them, he is featured next month. His answer? Remember the important word (DOG)

“Pet cemetery, by Steven King”

 Oh my God?

 

OK on that note, I shall go and do some ironing, then must order the weekly shopping. I hope you all will bear with me and I shall write more tomorrow, I hope I will have some inspirational writing to do for you? I’m just not top of my tree right now. I hope you are not in the same place? If you are and you are reading this, know you are worth so much to me, as without my team of Bloggets, I would really feel like I am pointless in this world. X

No comments: