translate

Tuesday 24 June 2014

WHAT A BITCH


Goodnight Bloggets.

I’m for one glad to see the back of this horrible day. So much is going on in my head right now, and I have been too outspoken and said too much. Lashed out at those close to me. I have been nothing better than a bitch and I shall beat myself up forever for it.

 

Tomorrow is our Anniversary and to be honest, I’m dreading it as Hub is to build up my stress levels going to town to our train station at silly hour in the morning by bus. Well twice before we have gone to the train station by bus and regretted it. Almost killing ourselves. We may as well have stood in the middle of the motorway and begged the cars to run us over.

 

So the stress now of wondering how he will be? In a taxi it will take about 25 minutes. By bus, and getting lost, one hour plus.

 

Why is Hub doing the bus? One, to keep his independence up, and two to save his company money. Same old same. As he did for his other company and did they thank him for this? No.

 

I guess before I shout at you all on here, I should close for the night, and hope that tomorrow will be a better day?

 

Some good news, I’m seeing my lovely friend Geordie girl at the end of the week I love her, and in the morning, I’m walking the dogs with my friend Arty.

 

If the weather is kind to me.

 

Today we have had a lot of Bloggets join us, thank you so much and nighty night.

UK, US, Russia, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Denmark, Spain, Mexico, Singapore, and Ukraine

And that is just the first ten countries, so I hope you will come again soon. Xxx

 

No comments: