translate

Saturday 28 June 2014

CULTURE


Good day, I hope you are having a nice weekend? We left the house this morning and it was soo’oo cold. I’m serious, crazy as its summer and being so hot! My kind neighbour asked if we wanted a lift into town bless her, but I thought about it and she would have to park somewhere we don’t know and we need to know the route. So we thanked her and off we went. But how nice was that? Really she is so lovely Our Avenue is very friendly.

 

Received a text from Teens Dad and they are off on a hike today and a party tonight, so I’m sure a lovely weekend is in order for them both. This is great. I’m so glad they have a relationship now.  It was a battle but I really feel it’s been worth it. The last thing I wanted in the world is for my Son not to have his Dad and for my x to be alone. I just hope now things can be normal and no worse feelings?

My Son passed his college work. He has done really well. I had no doubt he was capable, just didn’t know if he would put his head down and he did at the last moment.

I do think he will do another course or take a part time job in September, but it’s his choice.

 

So the town was packed. Oh God it’s so difficult, I ended up as bruised as a bad apple that’s come from a far by ship.

 

People see us coming towards them and don’t move. Well they moved when I stotted them out of the way.  Scuffed my knuckles on walls, but skin grows back, right?

 

We went to the bank and a shop to get last minute things for our holidays. Our lovely shower gel I wanted to take to town is missing; teen took it with him to his Dads. So I couldn’t get another one and I loved it. But other things we liked rather than remember the name, we take our empty bottles in as for example you get the make, we can remember that, but then they  have an essay to tell you what flowers from some  exotic island and fruits no one has ever heard of, just anything to make the item sound amazing. Get that flower wrong? Oh boy could be a disaster. Haha.

Then as we passed the singers from Africa who were great and the orchestra in the street, we went by a singer with his band and it was a pleasant plethora of culture!

 

We had a coffee in the shop we just learned how to get to a few weeks ago. Hub there with guides dog, me with white cane. When Hub asked what kind of sandwiches they had, she told him to look on the board… Some people are just not well in the brain department.

 

Anyway, he got one and he enjoyed it.

 

It was nice to people watch. We hear some very odd things.

  

Oh on Monday I hope to remember to write a blog on what I heard when I was out with my friend the other day. It was great.

 

The bus was waiting as we arrived at the stop and we got a seat with ease too thank God. Back home, and now a quiet day a head, but I do have to phone up the dog lady who will be taking my babies, oh, I’m dreading leaving them. My boy remembered to give his bird the new water bottle so I want to make sure our canary, Irish you know? Will drink from it before we go. I will put two bottles in and pray he will be OK when we are away.

I will feed him and give him some sweetcorn and perhaps a green bean too, or some broccoli, as well as his food.

 

I will cry when my girls leave and I just pray they will not be too upset. To be honest, I really need a break, for my health and mind, but the thought of my girls going to a stranger is so horrible.

 

OK, Hub has the hoover out now, so I feel guilty about sitting here, so my quiet weekend may not be so quiet? Hehehe. I keep thinking, I should be seeing what teen will be eating for tea, but he isn’t here, it’s really odd. OK, later with love. X

No comments: