translate

Thursday 19 June 2014

USING BY FIONA CUMMINGS


USING

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

It’s quite funny

She can’t see I just want her for her money

I’m a good actor

Pretend I miss her

When we are together

 She only can hear laughter

I tell her we are forever

I should get a BAFTA

Dripping in gold

Well my heart can be bought

Her soul has been sold

A life feeling cold

But wealth will light a spark

I see other girls

Give them love

And to her pearls

Other ladies give me silver

But make me feel like a diamond

She makes me numb

Removes all the fun

But it’s only for a short while

As I sit and smile

Thinking to myself

She will be the one left right on the shelf

She deserves what she gets

I have no regrets

For I am living a double life

And I tell her she will be my wife

But she will be jilted at the isle

And I will run free

To a girl who loves me

No comments: