translate

Thursday 12 June 2014

FUN WITH A VERY WET FI


OK, so my gardening didn’t happen. I decided in my wisdom, to bath our dogs. Oh my God. What a mistake? Having said that, who else will? Three huge dogs, well, two and a half. All hate the bath, all stink, all ran away, two out of three jumped out of the bath and I was soaked through. Then my friend asked me if I wanted to walk our dogs on the race track? Haha. Em. No, I was still cleaning the mess up from cleaning them. And I think I will for the next three days. Shame though I didn’t take the dogs out, if I had known earlier would have gone.

 

Heard from my friend in Mexico today. Remember her, she moved from America to Mexico. She found out she had cancer in her stomach. Lost so much weight but you know what? She is doing so well. God I can’t believe it. I am delighted.  Stomach cancer used to be a sure killer, well; my friend is even putting on weight.

 

I love her and miss her so much. I can say we had the best holiday in our lives with her, my stolen English Dad and friends in America. I loved our holidays there so very much. I can tell you it was the happiest I have ever been in my life when I was with them.

 

OK, I shall go for now, but before I do, I will share something with you that I hope will make you

Smile?

The strong young man at the construction site was bragging that he could outdo anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making fun of one of the older workmen. After several minutes, the older worker had had enough. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is," he said. "I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that outbuilding that you won't be able to wheel back." "You're on, old man," the braggart replied. "Let's see what you got." The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then, nodding to the young man, he said, "All right. Get in."

 

“OK, Bloggets, I had to read this twice to get it, but it was kind of funny, right? No? OK, try this one?

 

A tour bus driver drives with a bus full of seniors down a highway, when a little old lady taps him on his shoulder. She offers him a handful of almonds, which he gratefully munches up.
After approx.15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of almonds. She repeats this gesture about eight times.
At the ninth time he asks the little old lady why they don't eat the almonds themselves, whereupon she replies that it is not possible because of their old teeth, they are not able to chew them. "Why do you buy them then?" he asks puzzled. Whereupon the old lady Answers, "We just love the chocolate around them."

 

 

“Yack? Haha. And this one?

 

A doctor broke the bad news to a man, that his wife would have to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital. “I’m afraid her mind’s completely gone,” he said. “Makes sense,” mumbled the man. “She’s been giving me a piece of it every day for the last 15 years.”

 

TEACHER: Why are you late, Frank?
FRANK: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
FRANK: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

No comments: