translate

Monday 16 June 2014

NO TIME TO STOP


A quick catch up blog today friends, just got in and have to work in about five minutes, so no real time to stop and have a chat other than pop my head around the corner to see how you all are?

 

After this weekend Hub and I need another few days to recover. As you know we went out with friends on Friday night for a meal. Saturday Hub and I went to town. I got my hair cut. Now normally when I go to the hair dressers, the nosey ladies like to ask me everything about my life, but this hair dressers are still learning to talk, or they are told trained not to bother us customers, not sure, but any way I have the same guy who cuts my hair, and he is so sweet, I never really get asked anything from him but I always get his life story, so a bit of a change. So after finding out about his love life, we battled through the town as it was packed, but LC did great and we got home. We are always exhausted when we get back as you may know, if you can’t see, you rely on so many other senses that it tires you out. That night we went to a street party. Well, I say street, but some people invite their friends, so it’s kind of a party in the street really! No one has invited our transsexual as yet. But having said that, at our house and our friends across the avenue of all sorts, the invitations seam to stop right there, and he lives beyond our house.

Flags were in the street for the football. Hmm. I think they may be getting taken down soon and the Red Cross can be replaced with red faces of shame. Haha haha.

 

Sunday morning the man came to fix our chair for Hub. I bought him a garden pod. It took only three minutes to fix it. So we could have saved ourselves money, but one of those things where you just don’t know I guess? Teen went fishing with his friend and we went again to town to meet with Olga our friend from Russia. This was the first proper time we have seen her in three weeks, but it was short, as Hub had things to do for work back home. I wanted to get a couple of things but we ran out of time. We went to a pub called the Lamb and Lion. We had Sunday lunch. It was delicious.

 

I am concerned about my friend’s health; she has a cough I don’t like, as though it is her heart! But she says she is fine.

 

Already it’s almost time for her to move to the next property. Remember the nightmare I had getting for her? This flat is so lovely and cosy; if I were her I would keep that on and send the others to the big flat…

 

Today I have been out just got in. I took Hubs suit to the dry cleaners and got a couple of skirts fixed. Then of course went to my favourite coffee shop, then the butchers and home. Saw my friend’s puppies. The baby fell asleep on my hand. It was the size of a mouse its legs were like spiders legs. I have never seen such a tiny dog.

They were born yesterday and there are five of them. Bless their teeny paws.

 

OK, now I’m going on skype to try to teach English to someone. So I will be back to normal tomorrow I hope. But hope you are all well? X

 

No comments: