translate

Monday 23 June 2014

MONDAY DIARY


Good day friends, a short blog as I have so much to do around the house, and then I’m teaching English, so will have papers to prepare for that too.

 

It’s a beautiful day. The sun is shining. I’m sitting in the office. I can hear the sounds of wasps or is it our neighbours grass cutter? Haha. Yep, the latter.

 

Birds are singing and cars are gently brushing by the house, but not as bad as when we are in the garden. That is deafening, in fact, if I was in the garden at the other side of the house, I wouldn’t be able to hear the grass cutters for the sounds of our mad motorway.

 

At this side of the house, it’s nice and tranquil. I wound up Hubs antique clock that is here in his office. I love the ticking of it, it’s sweet and calming.

 

I’m starving so don’t want to eat bread for breakfast, but will have to as my imagination isn’t very awake. It’s not early or anything, just I have been awake since six this morning and I listened to my music till after two before then. Then saw my Hub off to work, and then teen was stressing me out, as it’s so important he gets his blooming college work done this week. I shouldn’t care; my life would be so much easier. But how to change an old dog?

 

“Woof woof!”

 

Trying to sort out our clothes for our holiday. It’s been a nightmare. I am getting more in a state about matching clothes than ever before. My memory is not as sharp as it was some years ago; when I could remember what colours we bought by the texture of the garments. Now, I have forgotten everything, also I used to go proper shopping where I went with my Son to buy clothes, now I buy on line, so most times I am worrying about the blooming style it will turn up in, let alone the colour.

 

Teen had a wild weekend. He was never in, this is good. He was with his friends. How it should be at his age. He has all his life to be with one person and let’s hope that that one person will be a loving one who cares for him and wants to be with him too?

 

We still don’t know if he will get into next year for his college course. I’m not sure when we will learn of this. I guess when they see what his results will be? It may end up where he gets a job rather than going back, I’m not really fussed either way, as long as he is happy.

 

When we return from our holiday, he is staying down south with the family of his gf.

I just hope to God, our bird will be OK? We are only going for a week, and we will fill his food, it’s the water I’m a little worried about. But I bought a huge bottle, so I will put that in also a small one he has now, I may fill and freeze just before we leave, put that on too, OK it will melt within a few hours, but it may make a difference between a days of living? Oh I love him and hope he will be alright.

 

I have LC with me today; she wasn’t impressed that her Daddy left her behind this morning.

 

Hub has a long meeting this morning in his tiny office and this afternoon, two interviews. He said if he takes her in the office, she stinks, so that is embarrassing, haha. And if he leaves her, she screams. Bless her she looked so sad this morning.

 

OK, I must let them out, groom them and then start the house work, oh, after I eat. My belly thinks its throat is cut…  Where does that saying come from? It’s a saying you don’t hear anymore. A shame all the old talk of England is dying. The other day, there was a person who died; she spoke in a tongue known to Yorkshire people. I can’t remember what the accent is called now, but she was the last person to talk in this way in England. I think in years to come, everyone will all talk in the same accent. I hope I’m wrong?

 

Later with love. X

No comments: