translate

Tuesday 17 June 2014

THE DEVIL IS PRAVDA


 Good evening Bloggets. It’s been a peaceful week as the devil has not been here. Let’s hope it lasts? How simple life would be if peace was in our hearts all the time?

 

Teen going to his Dads next weekend. I will miss him and I hope my x will be OK and not do the drinking thing all weekend? I know he said he was taking Teen on a hike, this is great as last time,  Teen loved his hike with his Father. I keep asking him to book tickets as they won’t be as deer if he does it now, but so far, he hasn’t booked them, and I think we all know why?

 

I spoke with my friend from Russia today. This week has been an eye opener for so many things. People I thought were in my life and past have rejected me and I feel in shock. I’m not good enough for them anymore. Was I ever? I know I used to see only good in everyone, and now I see bad before good. My friend has been my friend since I was 22 and her Son was eight. I loved that boy like he was my own child. I loved his heart and soul. His kindness was like no other child until my Son was born. My friend and I always said that the two kids were a copy of each other and I see in my friends Son a future I so don’t want for my child, though, he is heading in the right direction at the moment.

 

 My friends Son doesn’t want to see us spend time with us. Why? Lots of reasons, but one because we don’t serve a purpose to him. He’s trendy and has gold. He thinks he fits into the box of class, whereas the box of class really is as sharp as a box of glass and he will get hurt and in the meanwhile, he will hurt so many others. His Grand Mother will be turning in her grave if she learns about his thoughts. If all is true from what I have heard, he has turned out to be a bitter lemon. I can see how, as someone very close as close as can be also visits that place when another person is in their lives. I just pray that I’m wrong, I have him wrong and he is still the sweet person I love and want to know?

 

So he wants to surround himself with beauty and perfection? Well, that doesn’t last. Then what do you have?

 

Beautiful flowers have to have healthy and good solid roots. Rotten roots will not make a bright future for the flowers in the garden.

 

When money runs out, and it may, or the person with the money may leave, who is left? I will tell you, the past that brought you up, that’s who.

 

The world we live in is a very dark, cruel and worrying world. I will talk more on this subject tomorrow, as it’s time for me to go to bed. My husband is not happy that I am writing and he wants me to be with him, though I really want to write as don’t get very enthusiastic about writing these days. I right now could write, talk and lecture for two hours, but must leave this page but I hope to be back in some hours to continue.

 

So goodnight Bloggets and goodnight to my Russian friend Olga and her alien Son who is and always will be in my heart. X

No comments: