translate

Saturday 31 May 2014

WHAT WILL SHE BE LIKE?


Good evening Bloggets. Today is the first sunny day we have had since a week and a half ago. So Hub and I chilled out in the back garden and played some board games. Teen lit a fire in the burner and we had a sweet day. My friend Di text me to tell me she has got me some bargains from where she works at M&S. Bless her, she’s so kind always thinks about others.

 

My little old Black beauty is getting rather grumpy with the young Waggatail these days. My old girl has never really barked or complained, but of late she has been telling her little sister off well and truly.

 

Hub has asked me to do a guide dog day at York University?

It’s to distress the students. Oh my God? Are they ready for Wagga? She will be around their neck and doing back flips for them. I don’t know about distressing them, but they will laugh at her for sure.

 

So that is next week sometime or perhaps the week after, I better find out. Right?

 

My super friend from Scotland, remember Magda? I wrote about her in the spring, did a spencer walk today for her charity “Help for autism. She is great never stops and she is only 21. If you can look back at my blogs it’s all about when Hub and I went to Edinburgh.

 

OK, going to eat something now, starving.

I will talk more tomorrow, just wanted to drop in and see how you all are. Xx
 

No comments: