translate

Tuesday 13 May 2014

COLOURS OF THE FLOWERS


Hello Bloggets.

Today after so much rain, it is blazing with sunshine. It’s hot and how it blooming should be! Almost the middle of May. Yesterday I had a great day out with my friend. We went to the garden centre. OK, I know that may sound like I am a nana, but I simply love garden centres. Whilst we were there, oh the rain. It pounded down on the plastic roof and walking through parts of the place, we got a free hair wash, that’s all we got blooming free. My friend bought ten fish. Ten for £10

Well, if you’d seen the man with attitude trying to catch them, then had too many, so rather than letting her away with one free, he then almost tipped them all out and started again to count and again. In the end, we didn’t know if she had one or twenty one.

At the till, I was asked if I wanted a club card for the garden centre. We asked what that meant.

“You get points every time you spend. You get offers and a per cent off the café. And today, you get a free plant if you spend £20

 

Oh, great, I said I would have a card. Well, nothing off my café, as I had already been without a card and they can’t put it on the card once left the café. As for the plant? Hmm. What plant? There were none left.

 

But the smells and the chat were great. I just can’t believe how easy it is by car in comparison to the bus.

 

I don’t think people with cars appreciate it. I mean going into town, I think is best in the bus as it’s hard and deer to park and the bus is so efficient here also for less pollution. Forty people all in one guzzling engine, rather than forty engines.

 

Hub is in Birmingham today with his job. Won’t be home till seven. Still great though, he’s home tonight. Wonderful.

 

Not long before our friends are coming over from Russia now. Thank God, with all the trouble in Russia, I was afraid it would interfere with their plans. How much trouble a country and others around it can get into through one man. Awful.

 

I have done the dreaded job of the dog run. Oh after the rain? Hmm. Lovely.

Em

Not.

Then vacuumed the stairs and our huge landing. Then washed all the whites i.e. skirting boards and doors on the landing. Then I sorted out some washing that needed doing, oh it was too hard. The clothes went back into the basket and I just stripped the bed. Really it’s getting so hard and it depresses me. I used to be able to remember what clothes we had what colours. Now, not. I can’t get Hubs purple shirt mixed up with his white ones now can I?

 

At least all my bedding is cream. Really as a blind person, I have become so boring. All white and creams are starting to appear in my life.

 

This is why I like garden centres. It doesn’t really matter what flowers are what. Colours all just belong together, whereas matching clothes that’s a different story.

 

Just finished cleaning all the kitchen units. I must say, I feel so good when I have done the house like this. One can quite easily procrastinate and this is so bad for the mind-set.

 

Going now to contact again my friend’s grandchild’s nursery. Just to confirm things. Oh the pressure is so high, will my dear friends Sons wife, like the house/apartment I have picked for them? If not, I don’t know what we will do, they can of course come here, but their flat is much better than our house so if the flat is not good enough, God help our house?

 

Oh our house is lovely, but the flat is bigger believe it or not and all on one level.

 

It will be so good to see our friends again though. Excited. My friend will have her birthday here too this year, so excited dot com.

 

Right, my garden lady is here, hehehehe. She’s a right card. Love her.

 

Later gaters with love.

No comments: