translate

Friday 9 May 2014

FRIDAY FUN WITH FI AND A CATCH UP


 Happy Friday to my Bloggets. I hope you are all well? Well, first week of Hubs new job, He and I survived it. It’s for me fantastic, to have him home each night, to know this weekend we will be together. Wonderful. Funny, most of my friends say I’m crazy, they would love their husbands being away, I just think. Divorce? Haha. Really, it’s weird being married to someone you don’t like being with? I know it happens and it’s really sad. As far as we know it, on this earth, we only live once, so live it how you wish? If you can, I mean within reason, as I right now would love a house in about five different countries, but can’t, but you know what I mean? Live it as best as you can. I got up today made Hub his breakfast, though he hates breakfasts before work, but there is nowhere to eat at work, no shops etc., so he has to have breakfast and if I didn’t get up, he would go to work with nothing, this is not good. As for me, I made my coffee today, my first this week actually, and sat with my houmus and two slices of toast. Then went for my delicious treat. A small chocolate bar teen went to the shops for yesterday. You know when your taste buds are just ready for your favourite treat, you go to your fridge, your coffee is hot in the cup waiting for you with your cool chocolate about to be melted in your mouth as your coffee compliments the melting moment. You are a little excited.

Well, excited may be going too far, but I don’t get out much. Haha.

Anyway, then as you open the door to your fridge, to retrieve your chocolate,

It’s not there!

Realisation kicks in. Your teen has eaten it.

Oh I was so cross. Last night before bed, he ate three. Yes, three, chocolate bars and a bacon sandwich. Now he is thin, perfect body, he tells me all the time how to eat, I’m eating the wrong things and so on. I tell him, I was once like him, slim. He tells me he will never be like me. I tell him, if suddenly he started to put on weight, he would be like me as he eats ten times more than I do now and he couldn’t’ stop I can tell you that.

 

The sun is shining but it’s windy. Teen took Wagga out for a walk yesterday and he was mortified as lady asked how old his puppy was?

“She’s three.” He exclaimed. He said, Mum, she was awful, sniffed at something for ages, then I caught up with her to put her on her leash, and she ran away just at the last moment. Then looked back, saw how far away I was, then stopped for another few minutes sniff, then again, just as I approached her, off she ran. Then when there were other dogs, she bounced up and down around them jumping as though was on a pogo stick. Hahaha.

That’s my girl.

 

Poor LC has been left behind today. Hub has gone to work solo.

 

I can tell you, she has the face on. She hates being left. He said, if he is still working at this job when she retires, he won’t get another guide dog. This scares me, as how will we get to town? But let’s hope we have another three years out of our dream dog LC? Who knows by then, there may be a cure for RP? Then I can see, then our worries about life in general will stop. You should see the letters we have piled up in the hall? So many, We need to get the software bought again as when Hub gave back his computer  to his old job, he had to hand back the software on it that read our letters, well, scanned them to a fashion. We never got the full letter.

 

I’m not sure what this weekend has in store, but Hub want’s a sleep in tomorrow, as has been up every day at half six.

 

A Friday fun moment for you before I go.

 

Three men were at a bar discussing coincidences. The first man said, "My wife was reading A Tale of Two Cities and she gave birth to twins." "That’s funny," the second man remarked, "My wife was reading The Three Musketeers and she gave birth to triplets." The third man shouted, "Oh my, I have to rush home!" When asked what the problem was, he exclaimed, "When I left the house, my wife was reading Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves!"


No comments: