translate

Wednesday 7 May 2014

DOG AT WORK


So how did Hubs first day go?

Well, it took over one hour to get there and he left late as he was told to get there for half ten yesterday being his first day, a huge joke, as I think it may have had  something to do with the fact that his office was still getting built. Haha haha. Really, when he arrived, his boss told him that the builders were in and they were making his office.

 

Anyway, Hub said that the staff were all so very welcoming and made him feel at ease. He had over a hundred emails to look at; thankfully, they had a computer all set up ready for him. This was great, as my Hub likes to get straight into work. And he can now he has his computer. A phone/mobile wasn’t there, but there is a land line. Though when Hub described the phone lines to me, they sound super technical. He had a lovely day, had a lot to take in of course, but came home in a really good mood. It took an hour and a half to get back home, but right now, he is seeing how the times are so he can get into a better pattern. He wants to leave earlier in the morning, so he can leave before rush hour.

So all perfect there, the office is very easy to learn. There is nowhere to go for lunch, so he doesn’t bother. This is OK though, as he doesn’t really eat through the day when he used to go to London/Peterborough either. So breakfast and evening dinner is fine.

 

All lovely, then there is the teen. Oh God help me!

Can’t do right for doing wrong. He is going through his very nasty stage again, and I know why and I think you may guess too?

 

How did I cope yesterday when Hub was at work for the first time in weeks? Very well, I had loads of paperwork to catch up with, emails, phone calls and research and I did the housework that I had neglected doing like tops of doors and behind things; you know things you don’t see unless you look.

 

Today? Is a different matter. I am fine, but one person in the household isn’t. This changes things so much. My poor Waggatail is missing her Long chops so much and Black beauty is getting all the fury.

 

How did LC do on her first day in the office yesterday? Hmm. Well, Hub and I laughed at the fact that she was telling the other dogs during breakfast yesterday morning that she was going to do an important job. She was working in an office and her Dad was just coming along for the ride.. Haha Then she told them she was going to check out the accessibility. Not for her Dad, but accessibility for where the office biscuits were and how easy the bins were to rummage through and finally, how accessible would the secretary’s lunch be? Hahahahaheheheh. OK, we are mad with a capital M!

 

Spoke to my mad aunt today. She’s doing OK. Tried calling her a couple of times without an answer. So I was a little concerned, as if anything happens to her, I won’t ever know as the person she lives with won’t tell me.

Why? Hmm. Blooming good question, but I’m not losing sleep over her not talking to me. As long as my aunt is OK.

 

So on that note, I shall go for now and come later and have a chat about something totally different, but in all, everything is great with work and I have three poems to write this week one wedding and two birthday, so I shall do that later on. Off now to put the shopping away that has just been delivered. X

No comments: