translate

Thursday 22 May 2014

ACID BURNING MY HEART


 Hello Bloggets. My friends are arriving tomorrow morning. I will book a taxi and arrive at the flat before them, giving chance for the baby’s bed to be constructed. I have bought a couple of toys for him. I hope he likes them. I am anxious the apartment will not be good enough for them. I chose it for them, as the one remember that was picked, the stupid agency we are going through made an error and had to cancel it as children were not allowed. I know they will love the other flat, as it is lovely. As is this one, just much smaller. Also my friend Ol saw the other flat when she was here in December. This one Di, and I went to view.

 

I can’t wait to see my baby brother as I think of him. D, I have known him since he was eight. Now 33. I love that boy. He is of course not a boy, but to me will always be. Oh I am so scared that they will hate it around here, may be not enough for them to do? I have spent a while and written up an itinerary with lots of different things they could do as holiday makers. I’m not too good at that as Hub and I tend to go to the shops or on a holiday. We don’t have the luxury of going out for the day. Taking a picnic or something normal.

 

I’m still a little ill for what happened a week ago today. I don’t think my life will ever be the same. I have been re assured by a friend that all will be OK in the end and certain people will get their gifts in time.

 

Our boy is having his driving lesson today. It’s raining heavy. Typical. My friend was coming to walk the dogs with me today. Poor old BB has not been on a free walk for six weeks. I play with her in the garden with a toy to try to get her exercised.

 

Almost if not all of my plants and flowers I bought at the garden centre are either dead or dying. Fed up. I spent a fortune. My patio is covered in weeds. My garden lady said she had done them last time she was here. My Son says that they are high. I hope I am right in thinking, that they could have grown since then that much and she is not saying she is doing work and not. Last time she came, I paid her £15 to plant two pots for me. I’m simply fed up I just can’t get any gardener who will be honest. I thought she was a good person. I will give her another chance, but really, my last one was a man who had a huge company and he charged £125 for four hours work and some bulbs.

One before that charged £9 per hour, but then brought her son so charged £18 and ended up pulling down my back wall.

One before her charged £20 per hour. Did the whole summer and when my Mother in law came just before she died, was shocked telling me that no way a gardener had done anything in my yard. When I went around the garden with her, oh my Lord. The weeds were six foot high. A neighbour had told me that she had seen him on many occasions sitting at our garden table reading a newspaper.

That is just the gardeners I can be bothered to write about. Oh there was one who rather than planted things for us, he removed them and took them to his garden or sold them. He never came back.

 

We can’t see, so take the money and run.

 

Same with painters and so on. Now I have a little group of workers who will do things and I can trust like my lovely electrician and he also is my handy man. But his business has taken off now and is so very busy. I wait for a month before he can come.

 

I’m sorry I have not been on here much of late, just had a lot on here and not felt well enough to talk or write. My fingers are numb and my head is closed. My insides are burning but acid I hope will drain away and kill all in its way. Leave my body and return the sunshine.

 

Thank you all for standing by me. Thank you for your messages on my fb page, or email. I’m grateful. X

No comments: