translate

Wednesday 14 May 2014

SO I HAVEN'T GOT A DOUBLE


Good morning Dearest Bloggets. Today the sun is shining in my part of the world. How long for? Hmm. Only the skies know. Oh, unless you check the forecast of course, hahaehehe. Sorry. I shall put my sensible head on.

Now then, where did I put it?

*two hours later, can’t find it so back to my blog.*

  

Here I am in Hubs office. He is downstairs with his colleague in our. Em, My, conservatory, whilst I’m stuck in his bloody awful messy office. Oh I try my best not to come in here as used to feel compelled to tidy it up. Got wrong every time, as Hub obviously enjoys climbing over mountains of junk to get to his desk, so now not to tidy, I stay out. You should see it? You know those cupboards under the stairs you have, they start off quite tidy. “A handy cupboard!”

Then you chuck something in. Then you throw something else in. Then you have mayhem and next time you go to the cupboard, things fall out, after that, things jump out for freedom. Then things obviously get angry, as they then dive out and attack you. Well?

That’s Hubs office.

 

I’m glad he didn’t bring his colleague up here, as she would have had to get in touch with health and safety. Perhaps pest control? Hahaha.

 

Glad he doesn’t read my blogs. So shush. Say nothing.

 

OK, yesterday and my garden lady. OMG?

My friend and I bought some nice things from our garden centre up the road. Well, the gardener didn’t like any of what I bought.

Now where I wanted to put things, garden lady said no. It would look awful. Now, as you know Bloggets, I’m far from confident outside in the roads/streets, but around my castle and grounds.

Well, OK, my house and gardens, I know what I want and I blooming get what I want too.

Until yesterday.

Then Yugoslavia spoke.

In her fantastic accent, she told me she was going to bang Hub on the

“Blardi heid”

(Translation by Fibing)

Bloody head.

Oh she went on and on and on. Hahahaha. Then she wanted to throw my tomatoe plants out. Telling me I will never get “Blardi froot, hahah. From them

I told her I would make her a tomato and basil salad further in the summer.

Then there was a pot that needed moving. Well, she is under five foot and six and a half lbs, so I helped her to carry the long pot.

Oh she wanted to throw that out too. Anyway, it was full of water from the winter. Also had my lovely pride of joy shells and collectable stones in it.

As I picked my end up, the slow motion of water sploshing all over her came from her end. OK, another translation by Fibbing needed here perhaps. She shouted.

“Oy Blardi heel Fi. Yoov got warter all over me sheews!”

(Oh bloody hell Fi, you’ve got water all over my shoes)

Hahahahahahah. I told her she was a weakling and why did she not pick her end up? Now this was funny, I won’t translate this, as I’m sure you are learning the lingo like me.

“It’s Okay faw yuu, oym oynly blardi 4 fuwt 11 end 3 quarters”

Hahahahaha. So the pot was on a slant.

Oh I did laugh. Not sure I was meant to.

She didn’t Blardi leff? Hahaha

Well one and a half hours later, only three pots replanted, but we had fun, well, I did. And I am sure I keep her young. She said she has never met my equal. So I haven’t got a double? X

 

 

No comments: