translate

Tuesday 20 May 2014

ANGELS OUT IN FORCE


Good morning Bloggets. Today is day three of heat and sunshine outside. Hubs job still going very well. He had a long day yesterday, out from ten to eight to quarter to ten, so almost 14 hours. But he’s fine. I love his job as he is home, so that is sorted. My friend’s holiday apartment sorted. Nursery for my friend’s baby sorted. Then a bombshell explodes. I won’t go into it, but believe me Bloggets, it’s unbelievable. Not eaten and lost a stone 14lbs in weight, but I can afford to in fact more. What I can’t afford is the nightmare I have had over the past four days.

 

Egg shells are all over my floor at home and I’m walking on them trying not to crack them.

 

I can tell you, I believe in angels. I have done for a long time now, but this weekend they came out in force. I have a friend who has very strong beliefs with angels and I cried for her help. She gave me that help. She has been amazing and I am eternally grateful. I have some lovely friends who have been there for me though apart from their beautiful words, nothing they could say stopped the bleeding from my veins and build the pieces of my broken heart. I hope to share of my story one day, to help others, but for now I won’t. I can’t find the energy and it’s not the right time. But a lesson for sure. When you really really need help, ask for help from your angel, you may not know their name. Everyone is supposed to have an angel, I don’t know the name of mine, I just say my angel or angels. Some will be reading this now and thinking I am ready for the asylum. Yes, I would agree, but not for talking about angels, but for what has happened to my family this weekend.

 

Onwards and upwards now. Another day another chance and so much more to do and work with and on.

 

My wrists hurt from typing. I’m weak. I am dizzy and have a headache only given by red hot blood rushing to my brain. That is what it feels like, as the devils fire has visited my soul this weekend.

 

Now friends will phone me and email even come to me for information. I won’t give it so please don’t ask. All I can say is I am grateful to Dearest Manisha for what she has worked with and her time and words. To offers of support from Trix, Magda, Debbie Jo, Lisa and Elisha. Manisha knows the full story. As for my other girls, they know the cake mixture, but not the icing. I can’t talk of it. My darling Husband has had his arms opened for me and my x has helped too. The lid has been popped and the fizz has exploded.

 

Mopping up the mess right now and the birth of new, the seedling I hope will grow to a bloom of colour for years ahead for others to enjoy and admire!

 

With love for now, as that is all I have the energy to write. X

No comments: