translate

Saturday 3 May 2014

TAKING OUT THE WORLD


Hi Bloggets. A lovely day. Started this morning when we got ready to leave the house for our town. Left teen in bed, as I went to kiss him bye bye, he told me I was too full of energy. Hahahaha. Me? Em, I don’t think so! I must add, it was, eleven almost lunch time.

 

The sun was shining; Wagga had the face on as she wasn’t going Old BB was happy being left in bed and LC was raring to go.

 

Oh the town was packed. The noise was just dreadful. I think it must have been international day or something, as there were African singers and dancers with fire, well, I think there was fire involved as  people were shouting fire, unless McDonalds had bother in their kitchen?

There were Tibetan chanters. I liked that but Hub didn’t I was surprised at that, as he loves world music. Around every corner, were new things to blast our ears with, I say blast, as when you need to hear buildings, cars and so on, road crossings and to avoid people, it’s  hard when the worlds orchestras are out in force.

 

I bought a door plaque. Well we ordered it some weeks ago and it was ready to collect. It’s lovely, but for the money they were asking, is a bit of a rip off.

 

Now all I need  is my lovely handy man to put it on my wall. We went to the bank where I had a right laugh with the staff. The guys in there are so flirtatious and I go with the flow…… Well it would be rude not to? Hahahah.

 

Found our chemist and the long line to the till to ask for help. OK, we did queue hop, but no one complained.  Then to the bakers, and at last, for a light lunch. I think I only took out seven people today, all ladies and all rather chunky, so we bounced off one another and no one cried hahahahehehehe. Well, they see me coming and don’t move, so they get what they deserve right? I mean, I can’t see to avoid them. And Hub laughs as people do think I can see. I do have my white cane, but people think I am partially sighted I am sure. When we went for the door plaque, the lady held it in front of me. I put my hands out but she still held it up.

Oh the best one was the bakers. I bought two meat pies and one vegetarian one. Well, I asked her to differentiate the pies from meat to my vegetarian. By doing what, do you think she suggested?

Writing on the bags what they were!’!’!’!’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also had green button gate. When you pay they ask you to push the green button!

  But we didn’t get the blue bus like we did when we first moved and asked about our bus number, the lady told us it would be the blue bus we would need.

 Right

Anyway, got on the bus home and sat among the heavy smokers. Of course they don’t smoke on the bus, but we inhale the horrible smell of them and hear the phlegmy coughing from them. Oh it’s gross. Wouldn’t you think they would hear themselves? I mean, I know I am huuuuuu’ge, but I don’t tell myself, I’m the next super model…

OK, so off the bus and the walk home. Passing my favourite smell of lilac trees. Oh the spring early summer smells are so pretty.

 

Boy wonder out now with his friend. I’m in the garden. I think we have a nest high up as baby birds can be heard.

 

Sun deciding to move now, it’s got bored hanging around here, so getting a little  sharp and my wind chimes are pingging telling me the wind is picking  up. So I shall go in and start tea for later. Pork for the boys tonight. For me, a lovely vegetarian homemade lasagne. Until later dearest Bloggets, have a lovely weekend. X

No comments: