translate

Thursday 2 April 2015

SWINGING WITH FI


 Good day my dear Bloggets. I am in a lot of pain today. Such is life. When I fell down some stairs yesterday I really acted as though I was fine, my Son saw it and bless him went for pain killers which I am sure helped, but oh, during the night, I was in such pain. I didn’t know where to put myself I am sure I have twisted my leg. My arm even hurts as I bent that and I have a headache as well as eye pain. But apart from that, I’m fine. Haha.

 

It’s a sunny warm day. My Son is off fishing. I asked him did he want some fat off the bacon for bate. You know when you wished you had never asked? His reply was “No thanks Mum we will get some maggots.”

Oh urg.

 

I always say before he leaves, have a nice day and hope you catch none.

He justifies by saying he doesn’t catch them to eat and puts them back. I tell him how he would like to be hooked in the mouth and thrown away. But I think he goes for the chat. He is going with his best friend who I must say is a lady killer. He simply loves them all.

 

Kills them with passion. Do you think he will lead my Son a stray? Let’s hope so.

 

I must say, it’s early for my Sons friend to go out; normally they meet up in the dark like werewolves.

 

Hub told me off yesterday for feeding him too much. Teen said he doesn’t want me to cook tonight as he wants to eat healthy food. Haha. What are they trying to tell me? Oh well, easy for tonight I’m having cheese macaroni and salad. Hub says if I want to let myself go, that’s up to me. Charming. I told him well, he may get the body, but I have the looks. Now it’s been seventeen years since I saw myself in the mirror. Remember that?

 

I had a thought last night, if that wonderful cure ever happens, and we dream, I wonder what our dreams will be like. I see in my dreams as I used to see as someone with partial sight.

Will I see the same? Or, as I hope, will end up seeing like sighted people? Oh some days I have such hope and others I wonder when? When will it happen? I’m no spring chicken. I was 33 until I had my fourteenth anniversary.

 

Just been talking with my neighbour. She is getting an extension. Gone are the days when your neighbours wanted a cup of sugar. No, she wanted to use my gardening waste bin. Hahahah.

 

It is so lovely out there. Really what a change in comparison to the first few days of the week.

 

Thankfully my neighbour saw that my huge garden basket swing had fallen. Also garden chairs in our storms. Really, that could have been so dangerous if Hub and I had gone that way in our garden. As we would have fallen over it as it’s about seven foot tall stretched across our yard. With the basket elsewhere. I do wonder sometimes if our son can see at all? How didn’t he see it? I just hope it’s OK.

 Shows what a storm it was  as the frame is enormous and heavy.

 

Right off now for a pain killer. I really do hurt. You know when you just want a hot bath and go to bed with a good book?

Not able to do that, but this weekend I am going to try to chill. Though Saturday, heck, we are off to the town. Easter weekend will be another trial for our super dog. But she will be great as ever. Will my white cane? No. As the person driving it is too polite.

 

Before I go.

 Some words from Dalai Lama

No comments: