translate

Friday 24 April 2015

FIRST DRIVE


 Good morning afternoon evening wherever you are whatever time it is, its morning in the UK.

 

How the heckers are you Bloggets? Me? Well, let me tell you. Last night was teen’s first solo drive. Hub paid the mad amount of money to insure him and off he went. Remember I told you he had a light on? I said it could be petrol? Well, like a good lad, he filled up and off to his friends. He went to play tennis. Then where? Not sure. All I know is I received a stress text, saying that his electrics had gone in his car. Oh great. So the windows were not working and the radio. Panicky. “Are the lights working?” They were. Well half a dozen texts later, with promises of a full car today to college. I told him he couldn’t take his car to college broken.

 

Have ten at night, he returned. Seven emergency services had passed our house later on, I hasten to add. Not that I was counting. Grumpy teen walks in.

 

Well when I saw the car, all of the windows weren’t working OK. We can deal with that, right?

 

Em, nope. All of the windows were down.

 

Why? Not sure. It wasn’t that blooming hot.

 

Thankfully, Hub to the rescue again and he received details from a guy he knows of a good garage. It is local too so great, and it opened at half seven this morning. Even better.

 

We had open window gate all night. Thankfully we live in a good area, so not too worried about it getting broken into though concerned about if it rained or a cat decided to have a spray and I’m not talking perfume.

 

Though I felt reasonably confident that the car would be OK, I still left the light on in the porch all night.

 

Well, wake up time this morning and teen left with his new Sat Nav Hub bought him and off he went with hope that the mechanic would fix his troubles before college.

 

He came home so happy. Not only did the man fix it, but didn’t charge him. Now then the description of the mechanics was hilarious.

 

Teen did a rendition of the way in which they spoke, and apparently they had crosses tattooed on their foreheads. Hehehe. Well, teen was so delighted he shook the lads hand. He said the man looked shocked. I guess so. Teen is very advanced and mature when it comes to polite curtesy. Oh, unless there is a three lettered word involved.

 

(MUM)

 

He has booked it in for a full service as he had to do a deal with hub to do that as Hub and I would feel better if we knew all was well under the bonnet of Billy blue bottle.

 

So off he went after breakfast and a shower to college to collect his friends. Now he reversed missing the cars across the road the skip and a rare sight, the builder’s vehicles. They are here and I don’t think they are just dumping someone else’s rubbish in my neighbours skip, but I think they are working. First time in a week. So he avoided all the trucks and so on and the bins without an incident thankfully.

 

Now he is parked up at college well, near it, as college charge over £200 per year to park and teen has weeks to go before leaving so wouldn’t be worth it. So he parked in the local to college shopping carpark. Only thing is, if he doesn’t move his car after two hours, he will be fined £60 so of course I had to text to remind him to move it, but he already had so I received a text back with those three letters in. “MUM.

 

Why do I stress so much about those I love? How amazing it would be not to care. How free would I feel from the tightness in my body?

 

My bird is singing a beautiful song today. He is going for it. He’s Irish you know? Haha. Seriously, that is why we got him, as Irish canaries are the best singers if you get a boy and you only know it’s a boy because girls don’t sing but boys only sing when they are one. So not even the breeders know the sex of the bird until the song starts. I can tell you when I learned of this, my mind was working overtime how they breed? With what bodily part? Unless they breed like theEskimos, rub noses? Or should that be beaks silly me? Or like a story my Mum used to tell me. She had a cousin who got pregnant out of wedlock. Many years ago and of course no one had sex in those days unless they were married, right? Yeah, right. Well, her cousin was with child and swore that it was because she sat on the grass where obviously someone before her had been enjoying themselves, and I’m not talking about a picnic.

 

It’s a delightful day and I am again waiting for a delivery, this time, bronze cleaner. Oh what an exciting life you have found in your Fifi Blogget. The only thing is, I also ordered some boot/shoe spray for teens work boots. They have the fragrance of reduced to clear turnip that have been forgotten about. Not his fault, its boots when they get wet and work  boots are not good. So I ordered some bronze cleaner and foot spray. Well, I forgot about the bronze cleaner, and yesterday the foot spray came.

Or did it?

 

Today I received an email saying my order was on its way. Oh when I went into it, heck, yes, I ordered that too. So was that what came yesterday? The bronze cleaner? Oh no, please? Don’t say I have sprayed his boots with that? I told you about the time when my ex came in from work and I asked him to look at my kitchen worktops and showed him my multi surface polish, as I was disappointed with it as it had no fragrance. He laughed and told me I had used his tire blackener. Oh Gosh.

 

Well, I looked more closely into the order, and found out that what came yesterday was indeed shoe spray. Few shoe poo

 

Right, the weekend is upon us. What are your plans? Mine? Apart from going to friend’s housewarming, nothing planned. Teen away with … . . . . .   ….

 

So let’s see. I expect he won’t be back until Monday. Then it’s all go. He has to hope that he can go to the bike shop, they will have in what he needs to repair his bike, then he has to fix it, and you know my Son with tools? Last time for his bike, he used a fork and spoon. Not mine thankfully, but our poor neighbours, not sure if the lads Mum knows? Well, to be honest, she wouldn’t want them back after the state they are in.  

 

Then he on Tuesday has his big bike ride for charity.

 

I woke up today with something in my eye. Not sure what, but it’s getting on my nerves, and not eye nerves either. 

 

A couple of jokes before I leave you for now, in words only as in spirit I’m forever here.

 

Tolkien enjoyed writing fairy tales so much it became a Hobbit.

 

I decided to make my password "incorrect" because if I type it in wrong, my computer will remind me, "Your password is incorrect."

 

Q: Where can you find the biggest amount of the largest sized women's lingerie in the world? A: In Africa: there are thousands of Z bras.

 

OK, the joke pain is over and I’m off to look for my duster. Haha. Have a great day. Xxxx Laters

No comments: