translate

Friday 10 April 2015

ALWAYS TOMORROW


 Hi Bloggets.

I went out today with my Waggatail. The sun is hot the BBQ’s are smelling great and the birds are happy.

Wagga worked well as its bin day so they stood waiting for me all in lines ready to allow me to smack into them and cause a huge noise then feel a total fool, but the bins lost and Waggs won.

I kind of wished I could just walk far. Far into the countryside and let her swim in the river. But no, it was the shop for me. Yawn.

 

It was that lady who just won’t walk around with me. She is lovely, but will not walk around and it drives me crazy. She asks what I want then runs off even when I put my hand on her arm to guide me. She is the only one in that place who does this and I really thought it was her religion, but no, as she got my stuff and was playing with Waggs on the floor as I waited in a line to be served.

 

Waggs was so naughty she did her impression of being sick. That coughing sound oh I just die as I think, any minute, she is going to throw up right in the middle of the shop with a queue of people behind me.

 

Well, as ever. The lady serving didn’t tell me how much my bill was, I got home and realised that I had only one pack of tuna. OK. My fault. If I had specified two, I would have got them. But I kind of amused to the others spotting the obvious, also if an offer is on, the others tell me. So the tuna is a good make and its five cans for £3.50 or ten for £5.

So who wouldn’t buy ten? But again, with this lady, the lights are on but there is no one at home.

So it wouldn’t acer to her to think about asking and obviously I was too stupid to tell her, just there was so much going on in my head at the time. Funny thing, I wanted milk. Well, she got me that offer.

 

Anyway, phoned when I got in and if I go around later, I will pay the extra £1.50 and get another five cans.

 

It’s a really inexpensive shop and to spend £25 there would be difficult. Someone spent over a hundred and fifty. I am amazed there was anything left on the shelves?

 

On my way home, I am always aware people have seen the fact that I have a card to pay with and I have just got some cash too, so always remembering my self-defence studies. Still jump a mile though as on my right, a deep man’s voice spoke in a foreign accent. It’s so embarrassing when you jump, worse when you scream? Hehehe.

 

Bless him, he was probably just letting me know it was OK to pass him, not that my Wagga has any manners at all. Oh, just like Long Chops, when there is a queue at the Cathedral, LC is like

“Come on Dad, this way, follow me, and stuff the people who have been patiently standing there for ages? Let’s just go to the front.”

 

Got home, Teen went back to bed as he got up early today to go for one more driving experience with my friend. He had until nine this morning before his insurance ran out. So bless her, she fit him in and that is with her building work going on too.

 

I must say, they are the quietest builders I have ever known. Gosh, when we got work done when we first moved here, it was cringe worthy. The noise was dreadful.

 

Well, teen needs sleep as he has a busy weekend planned. More on that later.

 

Not seen Hub yet, as he is in his office. Working from home.

He has half a day left so is off this afternoon.

 

Next week away for a few days. Working about five hours travel. I’m sure he will have a good time. A lot of his office staff are going.

 

Normally he is the only one from his office.

 

Tonight I am going to make fish for the boys dreading that, the smell is gross. Debating how how to cook it. In milk, or tinfoil. If in foil, in the oven. If in milk on the hob. Less smell the latter.

 

I have received a lot of messages of late from some of my Bloggets, who are really disillusioned with people. Well, me too, apart from my friend yesterday and her family. But this is what I say to you all. When you find someone who is kind, hang on to them and show them the same respect. Also, as we grow up, get older and wiser, we realise how more important it is to have a few true friends rather than a gang of fake friends.  

A true friend is someone who asks how we are and actually waits for an answer.

 

There are a few things money can’t buy good health, true love and happiness. Yes money will get you the best health care, but money won’t stop you from developing illnesses. Money can allow you to do things that will entertain you, but personally my happiest times are with friends and family I love. You can go to your fancy places and feel so alone. Or be with the people you love doing nothing but chatting and feel at your happiest.

And money won’t buy you love.

 

If today someone hurts your feelings, there is always tomorrow when someone will restore them. Xxx

 

 

No comments: