translate

Tuesday 28 April 2015

SICK WITH WORRY


All I’m saying is what a day. Really. I could punch someone very hard in the face and I’m never this won up. I just feel very sorry for someone right now because of a total greedy unintelligent mean cruel person who has just really really P’d me off. I thought I could trust someone with something but obviously not. And this person who has been ripped off by the ****, I hope they will get their day where they will see the person rot in hell.

Yes, I’m one angry Mama.

 

Well, that was yesterday, last night, this is today. A new day they say, right?  I’m still cross angry and whatever, but boxing gloves are off.

 

Waiting now for my neighbour to come over. Just had some work to do and will continue after my neighbour leaves. My poem I wrote yesterday has had a lot of kind response and I have had a few contacts with regards to that and the other article I wrote on treatments and research for RP.  It’s always great to receive feedback from you.

 

So I think this blog will be written in three parts, as I think my neighbour is coming over now.

 

I shall write till she comes though.  So my day so far?

 

Well, I’m glad to announce I’m not so red, more like a pinkish kind of girly colour. The wind is wild, and my Son is on a charity bike ride fifty miles away. Last thing I heard was he was “in the back of a van. He was told if the police stopped the van, to put a blanket over himself.

Oh my God. So what van? Who with? No seat belts in fact no seats?

 

Tried to phone him now but not picking up. Not even ringing so what does this mean? Has he run out of batteries? Is he in an area where there is no signal? Is he in trouble? He told us last night that he had to sign a form to waver any responsibility if there was an accident. Now I’m feeling very sick and very worried.

 

 My neighbour came. And now is gone. She is having so much trouble with her building work. Trying her best to stay friendly with everyone. Stress? She has some bless her. But she went away with a smile, and this is the main thing.

 

I wish it were so easy to make me less stressed. Now I don’t know where my Son is and who with? I sware I will give myself an early grave.

 

On that note, I have some work to do hopefully it will help to break down the blooming chest pains I’m having right now.

 

Until later with I hope good news. X

No comments: