translate

Tuesday 28 April 2015

SUPER BLIND? NOT ME!


Hi it’s the evening again. My heart has stopped crying, no organisation have stolen my Son. He hasn’t been hijacked. The blanket wasn’t used.

 

So did you not read my last blog? If so, then you will not know what the heckers I’m talking about

 

Anyway, all is kind of restored. The grumpy teen is home. I dare not talk to him. Goodness knows what is going on with him. All yesterday he was acting weird. This morning angry and tonight after his bike ride? Oh it’s hell here. Those who are going through teenage troubles, I’m right there with you. I hate this generation. Wouldn’t wish the arrogant little twerps on anyone. Haha. Having said that, he is loved by me more than the most loved thing in the world

 

Just made dinner. It was gross. Am I alone in this field? No, not as in cow in pastures green. But I have been cooking since I was seventeen. And my cooking is getting worse. I’m so dull in the kitchen now. I can’t be bothered. I haven’t even eaten today because I simply can’t be bothered to cook for one person. The boys eat meat and I don’t so there you go. I have a love hate relationship with food. I love to eat but hate my own cooking.

 

I have found it is stressing me out beyond belief. It doesn’t help that I can’t work the hob. It’s one of those awful anti blind cookers. You know the flat glass without buttons?

 

Like touch screen. Hub can do it but he is under the category of super blind.

 

It’s so depressing too when you can’t’ see what’s in the freezer. I am great at guessing. And guess nine out of ten correctly. But the thought of just going in there and trying to find something in the dark to eat?

 

Then packets. I buy them. Put them away. Then forget what they are. I should buy one packet per week one jar and leave it at that. Then I would know the difference. But shopping for one pasta sauce means I can’t buy jam or marmalade.

 

If I order mayonnaise a jar that is, I can’t buy a sauce. If I were to stick to one jar per week. And sometime I order mayonnaise, and it comes in a jar, other times it comes in a bottle. If it comes in a bottle, I can’t order tomato sauce. Problem is, I still shop like a sighted person and then get so cross and upset trying to find things. Tins? Oh don’t start me on them. Let’s just say, we have a lot of casseroles in this house.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I know of blind people who are amazing cooks. I’m not one of them that’s all.

Because I have been doing it for more than half of my life, I’m bored fed up of it. Rebelling against the kitchen. Haha haha.

 

OK I have done enough whingeing over the past couple of days. I promise tomorrow, no matter what rubbish is thrown my way, I will not write about it. Tomorrow, I am going to write about something that has interested me for a long time. More on that later.

 

For now? I shall love you and leave you.  For those who are having a bad time, tomorrow I hope will be anew day and remember to do something today for you. Don’t think for a minute that you are being selfish. For me today, I’m going to eat a bar of guilt free chocolate. If one of the boys says one single word to me, they will get it big time. I haven’t had chocolate for six days. This bar that is coming with our shopping has my name on it and it’s in capital letters.

Melting kisses. Laters.

 

No comments: