translate

Wednesday 15 April 2015

IT'S BACK


Austria, US, UK, Italy, Qatar, India, Slovakia Canada, Russia and Germany are just a few of the countries who have dropped by to see what’s going on today. Well, my Husband is still on his five hour train journey to Exeter. I didn’t even know England was that big. Haha. Geography was never my strong point. All I know is the alarm went off at half six this morning to a dull day. It’s cooer today too. And guess what? I have two dogs. Hub said it wasn’t fair to expect LC to travel by taxi to the train station then spend five hours on the train and another taxi to the office to lay around at a meeting all day. Not sure Long Chops would agree, but she is happily stretched out on her bed, oh sorry, no my blooming new rug. Eating a lovely toy with a treat in it covered in drool.

 

I have chased her off it but no, she keeps going back. “Mum, why or why would I want to lie on a cold wooden floor, when I can have a lovely cosy rug?”

The little Waggatail has the other Kong but she is better at getting biscuits out than her big sister so has finished hers, now wants LC’s. Oh Joy.

 

At least they are happy. And I have my burglar alarm and doorbell in Long chops of a beasty girl.

 

The air pollution in the UK isn’t good right now; well I should say parts of it. And my normally calm asthma is not good hasn’t been for a few days. It’s like breathing through wire wool. I don’t take medication, many blogs ago I wrote how I took my medication after being newly diagnosed on holiday with my ex and we went abroad. Oh I truly thought I was going to die. There was just no air getting into my lungs. Turned out when I got home the bubble they gave me to travel with had been made obsolete. Found not to work. Well, sadly their discoveries weren’t until I was in the sun many miles away. I thought to myself. I was fine before relying on such medication, so I don’t want to know it. I came off it and apart from the odd panic attack of not being able to breathe properly, no one would ever know I had it.

 

It’s not worth putting all that mess into your body steroids and so on if you only need help a couple of times a year. I’m lucky I have a light version of asthma. The air pollution where I live now isn’t good at all. I can only dream about fresh air. I had it where I used to live, fresh air but the only time I got out was in my back garden, so my choice now, is polluted air but I am able to get to my shops doctors chemist and so on. Also where we used to live, our neighbours backsides spoke more than their faces. Here, everyone is so lovely.

 

My friend across the road is still busy with her builders. I swear I have never known such quiet people building.  When we got work done on our conservatory, heck, the North shuck!

 

Teens first day at college. He is due in soon. I wonder how he got on. Oh he is still so happy about passing his driving test.

Hubs going to pay for a check up on the little car just to make sure it’s safe, though it did travel a long way to get here, so here’s hoping.

 

Oh I think it’s, back too. So I guess the end to my happy son. Well, we had two weeks of peace.

     

Yesterday I was reading about a lady in Germany who is 65 and pregnant with her quadruplets. She already has 13 children. Really it’s a crime. At that age and with the world already full? When she is 72, her children will be just going to school as I think they start later there than in the UK? It’s so wrong.

 

They are still going to be children when she may die. At the very latest, very young adults. Cruel.

 

OK. I can’t concentrate no longer, my dogs are going mad now swapping toys as Wagga is determined to get the treat from LC and LC is sure she’s not getting her paws on her toy. Oh heck. I thought by having a Kong each, they would be good. Nope. Wagga is a Labrador at the end of the day.

 

Laters gators.

X

No comments: