translate

Sunday 12 April 2015

SUNDAY DIAARY


My baby comes home tonight. Oh my Husband has been a little kitchen angel. He made me homemade soup and him and teen a steak casserole. Then rhubarb crumble. Then he went to iron, and then Vacuumed the stairs. How amazing is he? He has a busy week at work. I’m dreading it. He is away some days and that won’t be a good time for me. He is in the gym now. He is starting to lose enthusiasm for it. But still goes out though I think he has lost his mojo. Can I say that? Have I just had a blonde moment? Gosh, I hope that means what I think it does?

 

I have washed the two bathrooms upstairs and done three loads of washing. Mop the downstairs floors and tried to wipe the windowsill clean where our canary sings, swings and pings his blooming seed. All of my work won’t look any better tomorrow. With dogs a bird a teen and life, it’s impossible to stay immaculate.

 

I can’t wait until tomorrow, will tell you why later.

 

Its wild windy and wet here today. It was cold this morning but better now. I don’t know how my Son will get on in his bike ride. He has no tires on his bike right now to practice. As always, everything will be last minute for him. He has to cycle fifty miles. He has never done half that before. He is fit, but combines that with trying to know where he should be going to? And it’s on really main roads, oh heck, I will be past myself.

 

Can’t wait until next weekend. Going to our friends. And having delicious Fish & chips. Well, I won’t be having the fish, but the chips are wonderful from there and I love seeing my friends. Then the week after, I hope to visit my friends Flexi and Rich. They are having a get together for their new house. If we can find out how to get there, we will be going as it’s been ages since we have spent time with them.

 

Having a good eye day. No, I can’t see, but there is no pain. My eyes feel as though there is elastic band around them but no pain. Thankfully.

 

I am so aware of my eyes. It’s weird. Now I just need them to be aware of me!!!

 

My friend who is in hospital with his leg.

Well, he’s in with both legs, haha. Remember I told you the other day about him and the hospital? Well, spoke to my friend, his wife today, and she told me more stories about the ward he was in. The diabetic with the enormous bar of chocolate, had visitors around the other day. They were all watching TV. Well you are meant to put earphones in when you watch it, as it’s a hospital ward at the end of the day.

This guy like many in his ward doesn’t do rules. He had his friends chanting as they watched the horseracing. Shouting for their winning horse.

Then there is a new guy in the ward, who will not remove his tracksuit and peaked cap. He goes to bed like this then the other man keeps packing to go home. The nurses chase him and put him back to bed.

Oh really this is why I hate hospitals. They are so personal. At least she managed to get out from the carpark this time.

 

Oh we are going to see them in a few weeks. Can’t wait.  Love them. They are so homely.

 

Someone on a group I’m in the other day was asking about how they can tell the difference between their toothbrush and their partners brush? I said get the family normal brushes but yourself a one with a rubber handle.

 

If there are just two of you in the family, if you have a cupboard under your sink and a one above. You keep your toiletries in one cupboard and your partners in the other.

 

It’s cleaning products I have a trouble with. I will never forget when I cleaned my kitchen worktops with my ex Husbands black tire polish. Hahahahahaehhehehehe.

 

Someone I was talking with cleaned their teeth with haemorrhoid cream rather than toothpaste. Ni’I’ice.

 

OK. On that note, I shall go and groom the dogs then though it’s raining will clean their dog run. Oh lovely. How to spend a Sunday.

No comments: