translate

Monday 13 April 2015

KEITH BY FIONA CUMMINGS


KEITH

By Fiona  Cummings

 I’m so pleased I can say these words to you

Happy birthday may your dreams come true

A life in front of you

A path of gold and a beautiful view

I’m so glad we are again together

You were always my big brother

But time got in between us

Now our future is a must

Each year that passes by

I don’t need to ask why

How or where

Because I know our lives now we will share

I light a candle for each year of your life

Make a wish and have a slice

For this is your birthday cake

Made with love

For a peaceful life

From a pure white dove

  Away from strife

Sunny smiles

And more laughter lines

Free from hassle

 Perfect parcels

And birthday wishes

With cup cakes

And chocolate kisses

Balloons and a birthday poster

Sent with love from your little sister

Happy birthday 

May all your dreams come your way

 

To Keith with love

 

No comments: