translate

Saturday 4 April 2015

CRAZY CITY


 Something horrible has happened to my software on my lap top. Everything on line has gone crazy. I thought it was just one website, but no, it’s every one. Almost impossible to use now. I hope my engineer of a Husband can fix what ever has broken.

 

Let’s hope this can be published? Soon learn. So just a short blog to see if it works.

 

Hot and sunny today, really, so different are our days in the UK. One moment it can snow, then rain then hot. We even get thunder along with snowstorms. I have never known this until last year.

 

We went to our crazy town this morning. Oh the traffic was so bad. The amount of cars on the road made the busses travel so slowly. Well there were blankets of people. Poor LC really had to work hard. She was as brilliant as always. But I was as bad as ever. I just had to walk without using my cane properly. This is so dangerous. But the sheer amount of people prevented me from even at times having my cane out at all? Let alone manoeuvring it to see what my surroundings were like.

 

So many foreign voices today here on holiday. So a lot of people from abroad don’t understand the white cane thing then you get those who are afraid of dogs. Haha. Glad to be home. At least I managed to keep up with Hub. I didn’t know until last year, my friend told me as we were walking behind Hub and LC, she keeps looking back at me to see if I am still following, and if they get too far in front, she stops and waits bless her. I so love that dog.

 

My baby would have had a meltdown in town today. I have tried to take her when it has been relatively quiet, and she just freaks out. I was told though, she is not a town dog.

 

She’s a country bumpking, like her Mummy.

 

One shop we wanted to go into, we couldn’t even get in the door. There were queues everywhere.

 

Had a lovely brunch with Hub and Teen. The sun shining through our conservatory and music in the background.

 

Hub been playing his piano today, a rarity.

 

OK, must dash, as specially as this may all be in vain.

 

Later gators.

No comments: