translate

Friday 17 April 2015

SHE SHED


Teen out with the lads. Having a great time all good stuff. No drinking or anything and with good people. I’m writing this and I should be working out hahaha, do you like that? In our gym. Garage. Utility room. Storage room whatever you call it, but it has a garage door, so perhaps it’s a garage at the end of the day, but sounds good to have a gym, right? I heard a funny thing today you can buy a she shed

So men have a man cave and now we can have a she shed. I must get myself one but for now I think it’s called the kitchen. Haha

 

Seriously, what would be in my she shed? Hmm. I would have a coffee bar with fancy coffee products on. And all of our massage stuff. It would have fragrances of beautiful oils and coffee. So limes lavenders roses and so on. All I would hear from outside would be birds singing. Well, that rules out having one here, as it’s like living in the middle of the motorway.

 

Tried to book assistance tomorrow for our train to Trix house, wasn’t able to book seats as the man was being a pain. So let’s hope we can sit together or I may end up in Scotland.

 

Cleaned out our dog cupboard before. Came across my little Black Beauty’s collar. Then to make matters worse, her favourite toy. Oh how I miss my little BB. I always thought she would live longer than twelve.

 

My Waggatail is putting on weight. Hope to run her off on Monday as Arty is coming. Hub working from home so may take LC too. Though LC will be too strong for Arty I’m sure. And Wagga guides me.

 

OK more tomorrow after our day out with the besties. Can’t wait to see them. Lots of love. X

No comments: