translate

Thursday 23 April 2015

BUGS BUILDERS & BEAUTIFUL BLOGGETS


Sitting here with my cup of coffee. Just perfect for someone who can’t sleep right? Well had a bath and now waiting for the peace to end with Long Chops as she is always full of energy. Bless her she will be starving. It’s going on for eleven in the evening and she’s not home from work yet. I think Hub will be leaving her here tomorrow. So she can play and chill. Ten hours is a lot to be lying around on the trains and that is what she has done today.

 

Teen been to bed for hours. Must have been the exhaustion of cooking our dinners?

 

He is stressing like mad about his car insurance. He would have the money to get it, but a couple of months ago he bought it, tickets to the arena, train fair and a hotel. That’s where his money goes. Tickets for a concert. It was a valentine’s gift. What did he get?

 

A scrap book.

 

But he will never learn.

 

My friend said the other day that he can do so much better than what he has. I didn’t need her to tell me this. I know. But she meant in looks. Though everyone else says she is beautiful. I would rather he dated a monkey with the legs of a chicken and arms of an antique chair who would treat him with the respect he deserves. But this is his wife to be. That scares me as no way would she put up with a blind child and there is a possibility that may happen and she says she would get rid of it…. Well, that’s my Sons child too, shame men don’t have a say in the matter. Also if God forbid he ends up having my eye disease, then will she get rid of him too? I guess I kind of asked a rhetorical question there. Let’s hope he has his Fathers eyesight. Having said that, my ex and his family all have weak eyesight too. They all wear glasses, Ex just for reading, but still needs them now. I think apart from the youngest brother, Glenn. Mind you it’s been years since I saw him, he may wear them now. But at least they don’t have RP in their family thankfully.

 

Two days time, well, less really if you count the hours, he will be driving to college for the first time. He will be insured and all ready to go. Mind you, he may be, but not sure his little car will be so keen. He almost went through the garage door yesterday as he pulled it back in the drive a little to make more space for the bins to get in and out. We don’t know why if something slipped, but he like me got a shock. Hub is going to pay for a test it’s about a hundred pounds and to be honest, if there is anything wrong, teen won’t pay the money, but let us hope that the last lad who had it sold a good one and all will be OK? 

 

I will write the rest of this in the morning, so it will be a take two again. For now, night night sleep tight, mind the bedbugs don’t bite.

 

Later is here, in fact its now the next day. It’s like blooming doggy day care in the Fifi household.   We have every toy out, well, half of them and they are all big toys. Of course they all want the same one. Why is that? Little brats….

 

It’s cool today. Sunnyish but cool.

 

It’s a good job I can’t see and I use touch type as if I could see, I would have to be long sighted as my lap top is getting further away as the weight gains, the stomach extends. Hahahah. Not funny. But what am I to do I have no control over my sudden hunger pains. I’m hungry most of the time if I was to eat every second, I would burst and a burst Fifi isn’t a good look.  Oh my friend Geordie is so slim, but she never stops. I doubt she ever sits for longer than she does coffee with me and that is possibly why we only see each other once every five or so weeks. Also she runs. The only running I do is to the toilet. Oh, and the front door when our delivery person comes. As if you are not there within three seconds, they go away. Oh really, waiting in today for a small parcel. I just wish I knew when they were coming as can’t get on with anything.

 

Hub got in last night after eleven. Poor thing was really tired. Ten hours by train isn’t good. And today he was up with the larks and in transit for over an hour to work again.

 

Saturday evening we are with Flexie, Coffee cup and friends. I haven’t seen most of them for a year.

 

Still waiting for the gardener, but he did say end of this week early next. Oh my poor neighbour is having a total nightmare with the builders. And you wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of them. But really I feel sorry for her they are taking a lend. They haven’t been for a week and they are filling up her skip with someone else’s rubbish and want more much more money than they originally quoted. Dodgy builders indeed. I can’t stand people like that.  Why do builders do one hour at your house, then go to another job and don’t come back for days then they are back, we are so pleased and say nothing about where they have been and within an hour or so, guess what? They go for “supplies” and don’t come back again for days.

 

Why can’t they just start a job and finish? Move on to to the next one and so on.  Drives me crazy.

 

OK. Will go for now, but before I do, a few smiles I hope?

 

If builders built buildings the way lawyers write laws, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilisation.

 

The son of a builder is approaching his sixth birthday and his father asks him what he’d like as a present. “What I really want is a baby brother.” says the boy. “Sorry, son,” says the father. ”Your birthday is five days away, I can’t get you a baby brother in that time. The son replies, “Can’t you do what you do at work and put more men on the job??

“Do you Bloggets think that is what my neighbours builders are doing? No wonder they come back with a smile!

 

 

No comments: