translate

Saturday 25 April 2015

IN THE SCARE MACHINE


Hi Bloggets. Just a quick blog this changeable Saturday as far as weather goes. It’s a kind of watery sunshiny day with on and off rain wind then calm. Cool then the odd burst of heat. Last night was hot for me for sure.

 

Teen asked Hub if he would go out in the car with him. He did and Hub put £20 worth of petrol in for him. He hasn’t been driving half a week so far and as far as petrol is concerned, there has been £40 gone in it.

 

When he gets his black box fitted, he won’t be able to do that kind of miles. He’s only been in the car three times.

 

When Hub got back, he asked if I would have a spin. I obliged. With pride. Oh my word. We hadn’t left the street before I was ill. Pure fear. Really, no fairground in the world would host anything quite so scary.

 

I would say for sure he is a very dangerous driver. He doesn’t slow down when roundabouts are approaching, when there is a turn he doesn’t slow either he takes the turn at the same speed as he is driving. He already is calling other drivers. Like he is king of the road. I was hanging on for my life. My knuckles were white. My pulse was racing. I was so pleased to be home. There is no way he should have passed his test, but what I hear about the other lads, they sound a little dangerous too. Hub wonders if it could be a sight thing. As my friends say his driving is good. But all I know is he is too fast and not at all smooth. No wonder he has used so much petrol. So far this car has cost us a fortune. With the fuel insurance and Sat Nav.

 

I just pray he will learn soon to slow down. He takes risks too. I can’t see him having this car long before he wants a newer one. He would be crazy if he did get a better car until he learns to be a much better driver. I am really surprised as things like driving motor boats he was always so brilliant. His car was lovely and comfortable though. But sadly I didn’t enjoy it at all.

 

Well before he left today he asked if he could lend my lap top to print off train tickets. I said yes. So rather than putting it back he left it on the TV stand right on the corner. You can guess the rest.

 

He has unplugged the TV from the box that makes our TV talk, so I am a little worried we have no TV for the weekend.

 

Anyway he has reached his destination, by train thank God and we know who he is with.

 

As he left the house he looked so handsome, I just wish he realised how much better he could do for himself than what he has right now.

 

When he will be home? Not sure. I guess Monday. All depends on her. Right now a hotel room has their name on it. I’m so glad I wasn’t that kind of girl when I was that age. Well, I was married at her age, and I still was proud to say I wasn’t a tart that would be going all over the place in hotel rooms for the night. gosh when I think of that, I was so young to be married. My ex was nine well, still is nine years my senior. My Husband now makes me laugh telling me how young he is to me. There is eight months difference.

 

He has been in the garage//gym for over an hour so far. I was in fifteen minutes. I put in my head phones and was singing away like you do. Sadly, Hub told me I was embarrassing. Really? Is my singing that bad? So I came in and now chatting to you. Hub has lost another 2lbs this week.

 

We are out tonight at our friends. Coffee cup is kindly picking us up. I think there are about twelve of us all together meeting up.

 

Thinking what to make for dinner before we go. With teen not here, it will be a simple meal.

 

I have had some great night’s sleep of late. Not like me as you know. Stress free nights. Again not like me.

 

My brother, Sister in law, two Nieces their partners and all of my great Nieces and Nephews are all flying to Florida tomorrow. I hope they have a lovely time. Also hope for their sake they will replace juice for water for the little ones. Otherwise they are going to have a rather lively flight. If only people knew what was in those kids juices? Oh my word. They used to send my Teen and one of our girls crazy. High as a kite.

 

I hope they have a great time though; my big bro is like a child so for his sake I hope they all love it as that will make him so happy.

 

Must go and groom our dogs now out in the rain. But has to be done every day. I have waited for the rain to stop, and every time it does, I’m busy with something else.

 

Have a great weekend Bloggets. Lots of love and when I get chance I will see what else I can find with regards our future for those with RP. X

 

 

No comments: